#MissionMiami
You DO realize the last three films have been nothing BUT emo right?

I don't know about three films. The last one was very emo, I mean he goes from emo to dancing douche in minutes.

Bandito Shake Cometh
I can't stand the whole emo argument. Yes, when he was overtaken by the symbiote they dressed him in black, gave him the emo haircut, and even made him do the little hair flip. But at no point in the movie is he 'acting emo.' No more than we saw in 1 or 2. The 'emo style' he sported was a joke. A corny, totally out of place and unwanted joke. But still a joke.

Banned
I can't stand the whole emo argument. Yes, when he was overtaken by the symbiote they dressed him in black, gave him the emo haircut, and even made him do the little hair flip. But at no point in the movie is he 'acting emo.' No more than we saw in 1 or 2. The 'emo style' he sported was a joke. A corny, totally out of place and unwanted joke. But still a joke.

F2.jpg

Bandito Shake Cometh
Christ, do you people understand moderation, or does it have to be written on a hilarious demotivational poster for you?

Whomp, whomp!
I don't know if it's laziness or the fact that people have nothing even remotely intelligent to say, but the whole posting a "fail" pic in place of a valid argument is getting really obnoxious lately.