Speculative Predictable plots for Superhero taisen GP:Kamen rider 3

With Superhero taisen GP: Kamen rider 3 on March 21st, 2015 I decided to tell you the speculative plots on how this movie goes

The movie will begin at the end of the final episode of the original kamen rider (1971) with the defeat of gel-shocker and the great leader by the original double riders ichigo (1) and nigo (2) but then Kamen rider 3 (sango) appeared and defeat them completely altering history and V3 doesn't exist however some riders still exist except in different stances such as most riders (the heisei riders who have different things than cyborg parts) now work for shocker and some rebel riders like blade and black fight against them.

Mach, Zeronos and Garren are the only ones not affected going back in time and find out the mystery of Kamen rider 3 and Shinnosuke (who is not yet drive in the alternate timeline) follows them then they meet Kyouichiro Kuroi who is not only the cyborg by shocker but also kamen rider no 3 then his secret is revealed perhaps he might be someone who traveled back in time and unknowingly altered history by becoming shocker’s pawn and becoming their kamen rider or maybe he is a Roidmude who went back in time and unknowingly becomes kamen rider 3 in that era whose purpose is to defeat the double riders either way Kamen rider 3 redeem himself and decided to stop the bad guys and save history.

And then Shinnosuke becomes drive and joins the kamen rider team along with 3 and then they together defeat the shocker villains and then the super sentai team will help them and mainly only consist of only the Gorangers (since 2015 is their 40th anniversary) and Ninninger like the previous film and maybe the reboot Kikaider with the original classic one join them as well.

Then the big bad appears in some super form and kamen rider 3 in his redemptive act saves a kamen rider (maybe drive) and is suddenly killed by the big bad and before 3 dies in his last breath he tells the original double riders to give some of his parts to someone who will truly be worthy of it which is a trope known as ‘Redemption equals death’

Then Drive will gain the ability 3 gives him before his death maybe a ‘Kamen rider 3 Shift car’ which will give him a movie exclusive form and then drive in his new form with the help of the riders defeat the big bad in the end.
And with the big bad defeated history begins to restore itself the riders who are altered by history including Drive disappear which means time once again restored in order despite Kamen rider 3’s interference.
And then the ending will have Go, Yuto and Sakuya part ways to go back to their usual lives and then we have Go cheerfully meets Shinnosuke Tomari in the normal timeline unlike the altered shocker one, Go will glad fully say it was to good to see him back in his ‘usual’ way again despite Shinnosukes confusion.

And then the after credit scene will go to the first episode of V3 where ichigo (1) and Nigo (2) are trying to save Shiro kazami by turning him into cyborg using their parts but they also added the parts which were once belonging to the now deceased and forgotten rider No.3 which is considered his last redemptive act which is why V3 is important to this plot and a little retcon which reveals that V3 has the parts from the late Kamen rider no 3 himself

That is the plot of how Superhero taisen Gp is like what do you think?

Last edited:
R

raden238

These are the following plot points that I'm predicting.

- Story begins at the end of Kamen Rider in 1973 but for whatever reason when Shocker was defeated V3's origins did not exist and instead was replaced by Rider 3. Now with Rider 3 existence the history of the Rider timeline has changed. Shocker regained control of the world.

- As a result in the present time some Riders didn't exist like V3, while newer Riders (Heisei) either joined Shocker's regime like Leangle and Drive and others rebelled like Blade and Garren.

- Mach was not affected by Shocker's influence like Drive and the Special Units department from Tokyo because Gou was still in America with Harley Hendrickson's department. Once he returned to Japan like he did in episode 12, things changed. As a result he joined fellow rebel Riders Garren and Zeronos (who is investigating this event).

- Once Blade was rescued by Garren, Zeronos and Mach. Garren and Blade start attacking Zeronos and Mach because they have some "master plan" and reasons for it.

- The other rebel Riders like Kiva, ZX, and Agito all start targeting Drive and fighting him because he is working for Shocker.

- Eventually Drive turns good again and fights Rider 3, who is actually a double agent secretly joining Shocker to destroy them from within.

- By the end every single Rider including 3 joins forces to fight and defeat Shocker. Zeronos uses the Zeroliner to travel back to the future, there present time only for everything to be normal again. V3 is back and they all lived happily ever after until 2016.

Hmm for what i read about you plot point theory i think its almost like the thing i predicted but by having Kamen rider no.3 as a double agent to destroy shocker within this i got to see.
Also i think Kyoichiro Kuroi is a double agent to destroy shocker is because he might be related to one of the Anti shocker agents who died on the line of duty in the 70s that he decided to become a cyborg in modern times and go back in time to destroy shocker within for revenge but instead he becomes the thing he swore to destroy as shocker brainwash him to destroy the double riders which he did and altered history.

And just like my speculation theory 3 will undo his brainwashing and will try to redeem himself by joining the riders in defeating shocker completely to save their history but he will be killed off when he is saving a fellow ‘Rider’ maybe drive from being killed by the final big bad of the movie which will be considered as redemption equals death and i think his parts might be used as the parts for V3 as a little ‘retcon’ in his origins.

Anyone else want to predict what the plots of superhero taisen GP kamen rider 3 is like?

Last edited:
Although some kind of "redemption followed by death" is very likely, I don't think Rider 3 will be killed physically - rather than that, he'll change the timeline back to normal, which should result in him disappearing. However, due to memories and such, following Den-O logic, he'll stay in the restored timeline rather than disappear alongside his world.

"Training."
Basically Let's Go Kamen Riders with some changes:

- Instead of the Shocker Greeed its Kamen Rider #3.

- #1 and #2 don't get captured in 1971. They explode in 1973.

- Instead of NEW Den-O its Zeronos who has time travel powers.

What hasn't changed is the fact that there will be more bullshit in order to get Riders to fight each other. Yeah, I reckon #3 will still exist in a alternate timeline. However he will be isolated. This is where his own story begins.

Although some kind of "redemption followed by death" is very likely, I don't think Rider 3 will be killed physically - rather than that, he'll change the timeline back to normal, which should result in him disappearing. However, due to memories and such, following Den-O logic, he'll stay in the restored timeline rather than disappear alongside his world.

Yeah only the ones who are not affected are called Singularity Point and since Mach, Zeronos and Garren are the 'Singularity points' they will be the only ones who remember this time alternation incident including the double riders because they also will take part in battle in the 70's to help 3 also i understand that kamen rider 3 will be killed off not physically but his remains will be used for V3 to give it a little retcon as it will become his parts because as the rumors says "V3 might be important to the plot"
I still think the reason he isn't part of the main riders is because he must been killed off while saving a fellow rider who might be drive.
And if people like Kamen rider 3 in that movie and gain popularity maybe he will comeback in some future movies to help the other heroes maybe in the next "superhero taisen" film.

Basically Let's Go Kamen Riders with some changes:

- Instead of the Shocker Greeed its Kamen Rider #3.

- #1 and #2 don't get captured in 1971. They explode in 1973.

- Instead of NEW Den-O its Zeronos who has time travel powers.

What hasn't changed is the fact that there will be more bullshit in order to get Riders to fight each other. Yeah, I reckon #3 will still exist in a alternate timeline. However he will be isolated. This is where his own story begins.

Your have a point there since every rider/sentai crossover films has predictable plot cliches Superhero taisen GP will be like let's go kamen riders but unlike LGKR the plot will be different and the outcome will be different as well.

That after-credits scene sounds wonderful.

Something about the race part in Superhero taisen Gp movie that bothers me

You know when i look at the 'race part' from the latest promo of superhero taisen GP it makes me kind of wonder,Is the race thing happen before or after the final fight with the final big bad and time restoring itself(?) because either way i think it feels a bit "cliche" like the other superhero taisen as if its almost like lets go kamen rider but different with a mix of Showa vs heisei rider film and is replaced with racing instead of fighting since this years kamen rider theme is "car and racing"

and one last thing maybe a better 'Superhero taisen' is get a "better story writer" who knows every plot lines of the kamen riders both showa and heisei including maybe the super sentai series than the usual writer and a different director or how about a anime crossover of kamen rider 1 and gorangers in classic 70's manga ishinomori manga style to please both old and new fans alike as if they are watching something from the 70's in nostalgia form and will be similar like the gridman anime short but 'longer'and it will be co produced by both toei animation and ishinomori productions.

Last edited:
You know when i look at the 'race part' from the latest promo of superhero taisen GP it makes me kind of wonder,Is the race thing happen before or after the final fight with the final big bad and time restoring itself(?) because either way i think it feels a bit "cliche" like the other superhero taisen as if its almost like lets go kamen rider but different with a mix of Showa vs heisei rider film and is replaced with racing instead of fighting since this years kamen rider theme is "car and racing"

There's some Shocker crew shown in the beginning of the race, with flags and such, so it seems to be before Shocker is defeated/time restored.

You maybe right but i still i feel like its going to be more cliche like regular SHT films cause some might be right its like a "Lets go kamen rider film but a mix of super hero taisen film and a showa vs heisei film in it