Special Delivery | 2022 Korean Movie | Watch on Viki

Administrator
<p>Jung Eun Ha (played by Park So Dam) has fast car driving skills that could make professional race car drivers jealous. Yeah. She’s that good. But she is also a North Korean defector. With that kind of label, it might not have been easy for her to get a job. According to the results of a survey published by UCA News, dated February 2023: “North Korean defectors residing in South Korea face discrimination due to language barriers and negative perceptions about their country causing many to have psychological breakdowns”. The scriptwriters for Special Delivery added a dose of this painful reality to their fictional story line. </p>

It's sad to hear that North Korean defectors face discrimination in South Korea, but it's great that the movie addresses this issue. Park So Dam must have done a fantastic job portraying the lead character. I'll definitely check out this movie on Viki and see why it received such high ratings!

Special Delivery sounds like an epic movie that will totally keep you hooked from start to finish! The adrenaline-pumping car chase scenes are going to be next-level, bringing the action to a whole new level. It's really cool that they're shedding light on the challenges faced by North Korean defectors, making us more aware of their struggles. I have a feeling Park So Dam is going to crush it as Jung Eun Ha, bringing so much excitement to the screen.

Special Delivery looks to be an enticing and adrenaline-pumping film. I enjoy action movies, especially ones with thrilling vehicle chases. It's awful that North Korean defectors experience discrimination, and it's good that the film brings this to light. Park So Dam's performance must be enthralling, demonstrating her acting talent. I'm excited to watch it on Viki and experience the joy it provides!

The unusual role played by Baek Kang-cheol, played by Kim Eui Sung, is one fascinating facet of Special Delivery. He formally runs a junkyard, but he also runs a "special delivery service" that accepts deliveries that other businesses turn down. This highlights the clandestine activities that take place within society and provides a fun depth to the plot. It will be intriguing to witness how Baek Kang-cheol's persona impacts Jung Eun Ha's plight.

삶이 있는 한 희망은 있다
Park So Dam performed an excellent job as the main character! She is perfect for the part. This is the most exciting, action-packed flick ever made! The action and car chase portions piqued my interest. The plot revolves around Park So Dam's character Eunha's efforts to supply anything or anyone at the proper price, as indicated in the title. However, while doing such an exhilarating act, she is involved in an unexpected delivery accident. Finally, this is strongly encouraged. I sincerely hope that many people enjoy it as much as I did!

Park So Dam's portrayal of the lead character showcases her versatility as an actress

I appreciate the darker and more introspective approach compared to the Fast and Furious series. Park So-dam's portrayal of Eun-ha sounds captivating, and I'm curious to see how she handles the challenges thrown her way. The film's exploration of family dynamics and compassion adds depth to the story. It's refreshing to see action films that go beyond surface-level excitement.

I recently watched Special Delivery, and it evoked a range of emotions in me. The character development was missing, but the action parts were well-done and kept me till the end. The transition of Eun-ha from courier to hesitant parent felt hurried and might have been explored in greater detail. Furthermore, numerous story developments felt foreordained. The movie's grimy atmosphere and action-packed driving scenes, though, were unquestionably good.

Special Delivery provided a special mix of movement and reflection. Park So-dam played Eun-ha convincingly, and her shift from courier to reluctant mom was honestly depicted. The furious and brilliantly choreographed action scenes added to the film's overall impact. However, the pacing was occasionally incorrect, and several plot lines appeared a touch forced. Despite its flaws, the picture was engaging and maintained my interest.