i just picked up two today,

one for me (stays unopend) :eplus2:

one for my kids! :jam:

why would you pick up that piece of crap? i feel sorry for your kids and all american kids who have to deal with BA being bastards.

*kicks KR Garren in the nuts!*

:mad:

Show a little respect ya fwickin' do-tard. :p The man's bought his first morpher and hooked his kids up with some Power Ranger toys. He doesn't need to be a toy snob who orders his morphers from Japan for five times the cost, sheesh... :rollseyes:

What KR Garren is trying to let you know is that American morphers are severly downgraded and missing several features that Japanese versions have. But if you're a little kid, it doesn't really matter as all you need is the toy and your imagination.

Congrats on scoring your first morpher, dmario. Let us know what the next you're looking to score is gonna be. :thumbs:

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
*kicks KR Garren in the nuts!*

:mad:

Show a little respect ya fwickin' do-tard. :p The man's bought his first morpher and hooked his kids up with some Power Ranger toys. He doesn't need to be a toy snob who orders his morphers from Japan for five times the cost, sheesh... :rollseyes:

YES, HE DOES!!!!!!

*kicks Keith back* :p

Seriously though, speaking for myself, I'd rather shell the extra money to get the Japanese version. At least I know 9 times out of 10, I'm getting my money's worth.

Life is showtime
*kicks self for buying a shitty SPD Morpher* ARGH! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?! I may as well have bought a Barney teddy bear! :shakefist

I know a few things that make it bad.
-Gradient parts, the japanese is all smooth, or so I've seen.
-No phone mode, should be change, phone and judge
-Low sound volume
-Thin paint on SPD
-Sucky ass holder.

Life is showtime
^ What he said. Shitty low volume, crap ass "holster", phone mode is built into change mode. WTF?! SPD, Emergency! *ring ring* Hold on, I got a call. I mean....WTF?! Also the Judgement Mode is missing the BIGGEST PART. The ticking! It just goes "Judgement Time! Du-nah!" ARGH!

AH YES! I totally forgot about the ticking, dunno how I could since that was the first thing I noticed when I bought it.

judgement mode is missing?

i dont understand...you have to press the button again for the ticking timer...i thought it was missing that too till my son pressed it again.

i want to land a MMPR morpher or a Ninja storm/time force morpher next