Anyone got any info on the Shadow Ranger's morpher. I've been wanting to get the Master License but it's become harder (and expensive) for me to find.

ShadowRider said:
Anyone got any info on the Shadow Ranger's morpher. I've been wanting to get the Master License but it's become harder (and expensive) for me to find.

It's been out for awhile now, I see it at Walmart and Target around here.

dmario said:
judgement mode is missing?

i dont understand...you have to press the button again for the ticking timer...i thought it was missing that too till my son pressed it again.

i want to land a MMPR morpher or a Ninja storm/time force morpher next

It's not missing, just the clock ticking. I tried pressing it twice, and it didn't work.

*Edit* Google owns you all! http://www.collectiondx.com/viewrecord.asp?ID=299

Last edited:
ZeroKun said:
It's been out for awhile now, I see it at Walmart and Target around here.
What I mean is what are the differences between the Japanese and American versions, are they the same as the SPD Morpher?

ShadowRider said:
What I mean is what are the differences between the Japanese and American versions, are they the same as the SPD Morpher?

oh CRAP...now i see...

go to the link above and you will know the difference

I guess both the Delta morpher and the Shadow morpher are the same deal. Boy does the American version look ugly compared to the Japanese version.

ShadowRider said:
I guess both the Delta morpher and the Shadow morpher are the same deal. Boy does the American version look ugly compared to the Japanese version.
Indeed it does.

FreedomBlack said:
YES, HE DOES!!!!!!

*kicks Keith back* :p

Seriously though, speaking for myself, I'd rather shell the extra money to get the Japanese version. At least I know 9 times out of 10, I'm getting my money's worth.

Then speak for yourselves guys and go dorp the dough on a more pimped out Morpher. But don't dog on another guy's score and the toys he buys for his kids.

That's rude.

I've the Shadow Morpher and I have to say it's good enough. Depends on what you need it for. If you're a collector and need the best of the best, yeah... go Japanese. But if you just want a memento of a show ya like or you're a kid rushing about the neighborhood fighting monsters... you really don't need to spend more than 10 bucks. The rest you fill in with your imagination and there ain't nothing wrong with that.

My old He-Man sword was no museum replica back in the day, but by god my blade was a sword that split the heavens and made imaginary monsters quake as I strode through the darkness.

That's all I'm saying.

FreedomBlack said:
:confused:

Dude, I was kidding. No offense meant.

I apologize then. Didn't mean it specificially toward you. Just a poster of ours scores a morpher and one for his kids (which is all kinds of cool) and there's a swarm of what a shitty purchase he made.

I thought that was kinda rude. It's good to e critical and let others know n' stuff.

Anyway, sorry if I was a bit too sensitive guys.