All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Tonight @ 10PM EST.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNdutDDCUQU"]Spartacus: Vengeance -- New long-form trailer - YouTube[/ame]

bvf3k.png

Last edited:
Minato Ascending
I saw the first episode via STARZ's website, and I must say it really hit out of the ballpark. I miss Andy as Spartacus, but I have to say Liam did really well taking over the lead role from the late Mr. Whitfield. And Lucretia (who is my favorite woman on the show) was back to her amazing self, and seeing her in the buff again was unbelievable. :O_O: I hope she'll get nekkid alot in this season.

I'm A Djinn
A great episode. I like the new actor. Incredibly fun watch overall.

I am partial to the arena scenes and the schemings within the ludus though and I terribly miss that. I know that the story of Spartacus ultimately is about the revolt but there is something enjoyable in what the story within the walls of the ludus offered.

Still, I am an avid fan of the show and cast. I look forward to seeing Gannicus again and whatever his return might bring to the grand scheme of things.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!

It's been a while, but we now have 8 episodes... I had just started episode 2.. Dang! Ashur is back!

Last edited:
wanna hear a joke?
I wasn't entirely sure what to make of the new season after the first episode or so, but after getting used to all the changes (in both story and cast), I think this is a fantastic season, worthy of the previous two.

I'm surprised they're able to keep up this level of strong drama, despite its critics dismissing it because of the sex and violence. Spartacus has always been about more than that, but given the setting, the extremes of the show are completely appropriate. Historically, these kinds of things happened, and this is one of the only shows in popular culture that actually doesn't turn away or try to soften the impact.

Aww... Different actress for Naevia...

4vpxef.png

It's finally over.... I still wish it was Andy... :disappoin