Welllllll... I guess if I'm going to be serious about it, the story is actually damn well told, the acting is fantastic, it has some pretty incredible characters, and the action is more than top notch.

Lots of sex and sexual situations does far from hurt.

Top to bottom, I really think it's one of the best shows currently on television.

Welllllll... I guess if I'm going to be serious about it, the story is actually damn well told, the acting is fantastic, it has some pretty incredible characters, and the action is more than top notch.

Top to bottom, I really think it's one of the best shows currently on television.

:buttrock:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Too bad we're not going to see Andy anymore... Rest in Peace.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7CmLksujSA"]Spartacus: Vengeance "The Brotherhood" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jRN0W2o7gk"]Spartacus: Vengeance - Liam McIntyre goes to Comic-Con - YouTube[/ame]

Minato Ascending

I agree. Besides, what's wrong with sex and gore? They're just icing on the cake for me because the story and the performance are more than strong enough to keep watching. If the show is bad, nothing it can do will hold my attention, anyway.

I agree. Besides, what's wrong with sex and gore? They're just icing on the cake for me because the story and the performance are more than strong enough to keep watching. If the show is bad, nothing it can do will hold my attention, anyway.

Some folks are just killjoys. :laugh:

Just about the only thing that goes for them... :anime: