SPARTACUS: VENGEANCE

Keith Justice

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GObQ_VCGu6w"]Spartacus: Vengeance - Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

****, ROME! :sparta!:

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Though... it's not Andy... I'm sad.. January 2012....

Last edited:

Synch

:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Though... it's not Andy... I'm sad.. January 2012....

how is andy doing with his cancer ? :(

yes its not andy but I have decided I will watch this anyways... at least give it a shot ... too good of a series not to do so!

Synch

hmmm how many deaths in that trailer ?.. I think they just showed every death from the new season haha!

dchoc

how is andy doing with his cancer ? :(

yes its not andy but I have decided I will watch this anyways... at least give it a shot ... too good of a series not to do so!

No idea.... I still wish it was Andy, but will still watch it anyway... Crixus and Gannicus....

Keith Justice

Welllllll... I guess if I'm going to be serious about it, the story is actually damn well told, the acting is fantastic, it has some pretty incredible characters, and the action is more than top notch.

Lots of sex and sexual situations does far from hurt.

Top to bottom, I really think it's one of the best shows currently on television.

Synch

Welllllll... I guess if I'm going to be serious about it, the story is actually damn well told, the acting is fantastic, it has some pretty incredible characters, and the action is more than top notch.

Top to bottom, I really think it's one of the best shows currently on television.

:buttrock:

dchoc

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7CmLksujSA"]Spartacus: Vengeance "The Brotherhood" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jRN0W2o7gk"]Spartacus: Vengeance - Liam McIntyre goes to Comic-Con - YouTube[/ame]

FieryRed

Minato Ascending

I agree. Besides, what's wrong with sex and gore? They're just icing on the cake for me because the story and the performance are more than strong enough to keep watching. If the show is bad, nothing it can do will hold my attention, anyway.

dchoc

I agree. Besides, what's wrong with sex and gore? They're just icing on the cake for me because the story and the performance are more than strong enough to keep watching. If the show is bad, nothing it can do will hold my attention, anyway.

Some folks are just killjoys. :laugh:

Just about the only thing that goes for them... :anime: