Status
Not open for further replies.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
If you see any, don't make a post about it. Just use the REPORT POST icon. It sends an alert to the staff members, letting us know about it, and we WILL take care of it as soon as we can. It looks like a little white and red triangle, and it can be found on the left-hand side of your screen, below an account's username. This is an example of where you'll find it:
ReportPost1.png

Do not...I repeat...DO NOT start up a new thread or make any posts anywhere that say anything along the lines of "I FOUND SPAM! I FOUND SPAM!" If the spam you reported has not been deleted 2 minutes after you report it, it's NOT the end of the frakking world. Don't freak out. HJU members can be calm and more level-headed than that. Remember that we staff have a little something we call "lives", which means that we're not able to be online every frakking moment of every frakking day. As inconvenient as it may seem, we like our lives. If an alert is made, we WILL get to it as soon as possible. Again, DON'T FREAK OUT.

Bottom line:
The REPORT POST icon is THE fastest and most efficient way to alert the staff that there is spam on the boards. Use it. Love it. End of discussion.

LockedMakoFlag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.