Does anyone know if anyone is subbing Space Battleship Yamato live action film?
I know it is available on DVD/Blu-Ray now.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Personally, I've no idea if anyone is or not. If there is a person/group out there doing it, D-Addicts would probably be a good place to find them.

I am the law
Since it was shown in the US at a one time showing in California during the premier in Dec & it was already sub'd, well...it's already sub'd. The downside is, no American distributor has picked it up yet :(

Raxbait: Hip
I'm hoping there are english subs on the japanese DVD cause then you'll probably see someone ripp it off and upload on the jdrama Livejournal.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
The raw is already out on asiatorrents...

I am the law
I'm hoping there are english subs on the japanese DVD cause then you'll probably see someone ripp it off and upload on the jdrama Livejournal.

The Japanese DVD doesn't have english subtitles, but I think other regions do. I've watched about half of the movie RAW & I can't WAIT until a subtitled version is released, or it's finally picked up state side (God willing).

The Japanese DVD doesn't have english subtitles, but I think other regions do. I've watched about half of the movie RAW & I can't WAIT until a subtitled version is released, or it's finally picked up state side (God willing).

Ah I see. Well here's to hoping that someone with one of the regions with it rips and uploads it.
It'll be worth the wait once it does :buttrock:

http://indexjevideos.freehostia.com/ Keep an eye on this site. There is probably someone who will sub it. Atleast i remember someone saying that she will...

At the botom of the page are the newest updates.
There is also movie section, go to SMAP and look if space battleship yamato is added under Kimura Takuya(cause thats the lead of the movie). But you dont have to do it today cause i already checked.

But i could remember that a subgroup mentiont that they will subb it but i dont remember which one. Because they said it around the time when the movie was released in Japan.

Softsubs for the movie is up at the jdrama livejournal :thumbs: