South Park vs. Family Guy

I'm a big fan of the two shows but if I had to pick one, I would say Family Guy. I get a lot of stares and shouts when I say this though. I don't know though, I find Family Guy funnier although I LOVE both of them. But if you had to choose between these two, which one would it be?

I realize South Park can be very crude in certain episodes, but I would pick that over Family Guy. I wish The Cleveland Show had stayed on and Family Guy had been cancelled, and stay cancelled. Peter Griffin has to be the most annoying cartoon character since Scrappy-Doo. The writers need something fresh, besides having the characters repeat the same thing twenty times in a scene, or the constant flashbacks. It's annoying!

South Park has maintained about the same quality throughout its length. Family Guy started out well, but as of the last two seasons, it suuucks. I don't know what happened, but I hope it gets cancelled for good. Some shows just have to die.

Aww, I like both! Do I really have to choose? They're both humorous, they reflect real life stuff most of the time, but I guess I'll choose South Park, just because I love Kenny.