South Park vs. Family Guy

I'm a big fan of the two shows but if I had to pick one, I would say Family Guy. I get a lot of stares and shouts when I say this though. I don't know though, I find Family Guy funnier although I LOVE both of them. But if you had to choose between these two, which one would it be?

I realize South Park can be very crude in certain episodes, but I would pick that over Family Guy. I wish The Cleveland Show had stayed on and Family Guy had been cancelled, and stay cancelled. Peter Griffin has to be the most annoying cartoon character since Scrappy-Doo. The writers need something fresh, besides having the characters repeat the same thing twenty times in a scene, or the constant flashbacks. It's annoying!

Metalhead

South Park has maintained about the same quality throughout its length. Family Guy started out well, but as of the last two seasons, it suuucks. I don't know what happened, but I hope it gets cancelled for good. Some shows just have to die.

azrmacc

Aww, I like both! Do I really have to choose? They're both humorous, they reflect real life stuff most of the time, but I guess I'll choose South Park, just because I love Kenny.