レイモン (雷蒙)
c20100809soremachi01cs1.jpg
The title is literally translate as Yet the Town Keeps Going. The anime adaption begin broadcasting on October 7, 2010. Seaside Maid Cafe in the Maruko Shopping District at first glance seems normal. But its three employees are rather odd: Hotori aspires to be a detective, Toshiko is a perfectionist, and Uki is an old woman with a fondness for maid outfits.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcQ-YzKFAQU"]Preview[/ame]

Links
Wikipedia - Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru
Official Website - それでも町は廻っている

This is another one of my shows I have on my list of things to check out. I guess this should be up sometime today then.

レイモン (雷蒙)
So now I've seen episode one, and I laughed out loud several times. Hilarious.:laugh:
Also loved the ED. The animation and song were funny.

レイモン (雷蒙)
35ug.jpg

Here is the main cast (screen's right to left) - Yazawa Rieko (light-haired girl who has yet to appear), Yuuki Aoi (glasses girl), Omigawa Chiaki (clumsy girl), Shiraishi Ryouko (toothy girl).

レイモン (雷蒙)
Hotori's voice actress is the same as Mitsuba from Seitokai Yakuindomo.

レイモン (雷蒙)
:laugh:, I love this show & Hotori is my favorite too!!
(Her design looks so much like the 2nd sister in Yotsuba! by the way).

It's great that you can found a mature enough teacher (at least in this episode) who basically do not becomes the joke butt for his student.:laugh:

And the ED was pretty creative. I means drum with guitar, violin and that other instrument (that the name escaped me) in traditional Japanese (I guess) singing? Your rarely see such combination.

レイモン (雷蒙)
josephine.gif
The raccoon-like creature is actually the Arashiyama family's pet dog, Josephine poko.:laugh: