Sony pictures releases trailer for "BIG GEORGE FOREMAN", The upcoming biopic of legendary boxer that hits theaters in April 28th

Big George Foreman is one of the legends of professional boxing, and I am sure everyone will be looking forward to the movie. I am also impressed with the casting of Khris Davis for the role of Big George Foreman

DJ

Big George Foreman is undoubtedly a legendary figure in the world of professional boxing, and I am positive that everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of the movie featuring his life story. The selection of Khris Davis for the lead role of Big George Foreman is an exceptional choice, and I am thoroughly impressed by it.

George Foreman is a former professional boxer who won two heavyweight boxing titles in his career and later became a successful entrepreneur and television personality.
This story made me decide to always have a comeback story, to come back stronger than I was.

Imagine your heart stopping, and everyone around you thinking that you're dead? Never walk away from your calling. This is a very miraculous story, especially for the people who're almost losing hope in the things they believe in.

I didn't know he left box and come back. After watching trailer I got idea he commit rest of life to religion. It give idea in movie we will se his entire life but coming back in ring was not easy call. This will be nice movie for motivation and not giving up. Young kids should watch it.

Yes he was done and walked away from boxing, and decide to spread the word of God he even became baptized, met the love of his life and got married, bills became too much so he decided to go back to the only thing he knew that is boxing.

The upcoming George Foreman movie appears to cover his transition to a life of religion and his difficult decision to return to boxing, making it a motivating story about perseverance that would be beneficial for young audiences.

DJ

The upcoming George Foreman movie appears to cover his transition to a life of religion and his difficult decision to return to boxing, making it a motivating story about perseverance that would be beneficial for young audiences.
It seems like an engaging story that not only highlights the boxing legend's accomplishments but also his personal struggles and ultimate triumphs. The film's emphasis on perseverance and religious conviction makes it a potential inspiration for young viewers. Overall, it will be interesting to see how the movie portrays the complexities of Foreman's life and his journey towards fulfillment.