Sonic Visits Samba De Amigo, Gets Upgraded Origins

Staff member
<p>Did you purchase Sonic Origins when it came out last year? If the answer is “no,” you’re in luck — Sega just announced an upgraded version, Sonic Origins Plus, that contains more content. It’s one of those moments that’s aggravating for one consumer but a blessing for another.</p>

I hate you! shh
Ah, the joys of being a gamer: always on the lookout for the latest and greatest upgrades! I'm torn between being disappointed that I already own Sonic Origins and excited that I can upgrade to Sonic Origins Plus for a reasonable price.

Twelve Sonic Game Gear games in one box? Please sign me up! I'm looking forward to seeing what Sega has in store for Sonic fans in Sonic Origins Plus.

The Speedster Sage
The Sonic-themed stages in Samba De Amigo: Party Central sound very exciting. It's always entertaining when characters from different video games interact in unexpected ways.Changing your character's appearance is half the fun in any game, right? I'm excited to see what outfits and accessories Samba De Amigo: Party Central has to offer.

Champion of the Rio Grande Valley
I'm relieved to learn that Sonic Origins Plus includes all DLC. Paywalls can be a very annoying part of modern gaming, so it's great to see a company looking out for their customers.I'm excited to see how I compare to other players in Samba De Amigo: Party Central's online leaderboards, which are usually a fantastic feature. It's always satisfying to see your name at the top of the list!

DJ

The Sonic-themed stages in Samba De Amigo: Party Central sound very exciting. It's always entertaining when characters from different video games interact in unexpected ways.Changing your character's appearance is half the fun in any game, right? I'm excited to see what outfits and accessories Samba De Amigo: Party Central has to offer.
Party Central adds an extra layer of excitement to an already fun game. And yes, customizing your character's appearance is a big part of the enjoyment of any game. I'm sure the outfits and accessories in Samba De Amigo: Party Central will be a blast to try out.