Treasure Cards of the Underworld
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l6-JpmenhQ"]HOLY F**KING S**T.[/ame]

At first I was like "Eh. They're bringing back classic Sega chime, cool." Then, add to that "Hm. Looks like they were trying to fuse Green Hill Zone with some modern, rocky structure á la Apotos' hills. Eh." Plus, it was pretty obviously trying to emulate Unleashed's and especially Colors' general playstyle, which is cool, I guess.
Then, that last moment. Wow. I was literally speech- and thoughtless for a couple of seconds.

Pretty soon, the hype's gonna die down for a while, though--just 'cuz we see
classic Sonic
here doesn't tell us jack about what's gonna happen with him, anyhow. :B

Callin' it now, new villain voiced by Malcolm McDowell.

Looks like the Sonic version of Megaman Universe. Hopefully this one won't be canceled.

DAIMON PAWNCH
This to, is all Decade's fault....sorry always wanted to say it...lets just see how the plot works

Now Demonic
Sonic Classic is that friend that you haven't seen in years but when you see him again he hasn't changed a bit.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Everyone, for the sake of your own personal sanity, don't get your hopes up

Though I will have to admit that 3D Classic Sonic does look rather adorable........

*sigh*

My childhood ruined yet again...........

DAIMON PAWNCH
Everyone, for the sake of your own personal sanity, don't get your hopes up

Though I will have to admit that 3D Classic Sonic does look rather adorable........

*sigh*

My childhood ruined yet again...........

well don't get your hopes to low.

how is your childhood ruined, its not like classic sonic was never 3dified before

It is just a movie that shows no real hint of the actual game. Plus they already used up all their "classical credit" with the mess that is Sonic 4. Hell by bringing up that it is the 20th anniversary highlights the fact we can count the number of good Sonic games since the 10th on one hand.

I was one of the biggest supporters not just for Sonic but for Sonic Team and Sega as a whole, but since Sega's exit from the console market it just isn't the same. The games have become bland and uneventful, with little experimentation since they now lack the guarantee of being a first party game. Sonic Adventure would not happen at the current Sega, I mean having fishing and shooting levels in a running game that's just crazy. Until they manage to find that edge again there is no real point in getting excited, at best you get a serviceable action game.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
well don't get your hopes to low.

how is your childhood ruined, its not like classic sonic was never 3dified before

Yes he was, three times as a matter of fact

-Sonic 3D Blast

-Sonic Jam Mission Levels

-Sonic R

not to mention the canned Sonic X-treme game

I don't mind Classic Sonic being 3D, it's just that it's going to only add more salt to the flesh wound if it ends up being complete and utter ****

Which chances are, knowing Sonic Team, it will