PARTY HARD
I don't know if it's just my browser, but recently, some of the site's banner images stopped working. When I hover over the "image broken" symbol, it gives me the name, so here's something I can supply:

Henshin Hotties II
IgaRider Banner
Toyverse Banner
Hottie Banner
Broken!
D Banner
HJU Banner D2
Rider Banner
American Toku 2
HJU Heroes 2011

The only banner I've seen working fine is Justice Banner I.

Okay, I got tired of resetting the page all the time, so that's all I was able to collect.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Guess I'm not the only one alone in this one..........and Hidden Masta has been talking about this same issue in the shoutbox as well

Some of those banners appear for me (I've seen HJU Banner D2 and Rider Banner). Sometimes I do get a missing banner, but its alt-text is "New Banner"

EDIT: Some others I saw missing:
Henshin Hunk
Toyverse Banner
Toyverse Banner 2

PARTY HARD
No, I put Toyverse Banner up there. But I didn't get Toyverse 2 and Henshin Hunks.

I don't know if it's just my browser, but recently, some of the site's banner images stopped working. When I hover over the "image broken" symbol, it gives me the name, so here's something I can supply:

Henshin Hotties II
IgaRider Banner
Toyverse Banner
Hottie Banner
Broken!
D Banner
HJU Banner D2
Rider Banner
American Toku 2
HJU Heroes 2011

The only banner I've seen working fine is Justice Banner I.

Okay, I got tired of resetting the page all the time, so that's all I was able to collect.

Guess I'm not the only one alone in this one..........and Hidden Masta has been talking about this same issue in the shoutbox as well

I noticed that too. Hopefully, the mods can get the things fixed.

EDIT:
I've found that switching the board-styles will fix the problem until the mods can fix Justice Mode. I'm currently on Dragon-Knight mode now.

I thought it had something to do with my internet connection, but glad everyone's experiencing the same problem.

Shyni
I'm having problems with the banners too. Also, the ads near the top shown up as broken.

Shyni
Huh, apparently the ads thing might have been because I hadn't disabled adblock on this site. I didn't notice that since normally it makes images disappear instead of leaving those broken image boxes.