Something that should be needed for a kamen rider anniversary season.

Ever since that kamen rider drive main theme will be cars and less on motorcycles though it is possible that it will change into a motorcycle it made me wonder it might not have the insect theme ,it will have many riders just like gaim and the early heisei ones including a secondary rider not a solo rider like how the showa series and kuuga did and it doesn't have a cyborg theme just once it feels as if the franchise is not kamen rider anymore but some different franchise and kamen rider is part of it just like how the gorangers is part of super sentai franchise. You know what ryuki should have been a revival of the metal heroes franchise instead since it has some metal hero theme elements.

Anyway if an anniversary season comes i think that the next kamen rider series in 2015 or 2016 after drive should go back to its old roots like the ones back in the showa days including kuuga such as just one solo rider fighting against the evil beings with the help of non powered friends,using motorcycles,a insect theme and a cyborg theme Plus have a end credit thing the latter one is optional.

Another option have a secondary rider but make him look like the riderman the one without mouthpiece except in his 'Super form" when he receives a mouthpiece.

Also maybe for something special in the anniversary an anime special crossover starring ichigo and nigo and the gorangers in ishinomori manga style with a original story because the tokusatsu franchise garo has an anime spinoff now.

Last edited:
R

raden238

Ok for sure we aren't getting another Solo Rider show ever. Secondary Riders = more toys to sell. However, they can just go nuts on the Solo Rider and just release more toys/gear for him to compensate but that will never happen.

As for going back to the Cyborg Roots or Insect theme, I would really like to see that. But it's unlikely. If anything I hope they can create a Rider belt that resembles the Showa Rider belts, with the circle in the middle and spins. The last Rider belt paid homage to those designs was the Decadriver. The collectible gimmick can be disks and the henshin/form changes/rider kick can be activated by inserting the disk and then some led lights and spin action. That is something I would like to see.

If anything, I want the belt to be part of the body, like the Showa Riders, Kuuga and Agito. The last one to have that was Phillip from W.

R

raden238

Doesn't Wizard count as well?? (Yes I know in episode 2 the White Wizard, gave him the physical Wizardriver but after that it was apart of Haruto's body.)

Ok for sure we aren't getting another Solo Rider show ever. Secondary Riders = more toys to sell. However, they can just go nuts on the Solo Rider and just release more toys/gear for him to compensate but that will never happen.
That's the problem what wrongs with a solo rider show these days it doesn't matter about releasing more toy and gears to compensate its to tell a story its to go back to the roots where the hero was once fighting his own enemies to save innocent lives with a little help from his non powered friends .
The only problem is that the show now fuels by 'Merchandising' and money by selling toys with collectibles.

As for going back to the Cyborg Roots or Insect theme, I would really like to see that. But it's unlikely. If anything I hope they can create a Rider belt that resembles the Showa Rider belts, with the circle in the middle and spins.The last Rider belt paid homage to those designs was the Decadriver. The collectible gimmick can be disks and the henshin/form changes/rider kick can be activated by inserting the disk and then some led lights and spin action. That is something I would like to see.

Yeah that would be nice to have the cyborg roots and insect theme back for an anniversary season and that's a great idea about using discs as collectibles maybe a disc should be used to give power to the rider and can be used in different varieties

If anything, I want the belt to be part of the body, like the Showa Riders, Kuuga and Agito. The last one to have that was Phillip from W.

Doesn't Wizard count as well?? (Yes I know in episode 2 the White Wizard, gave him the physical Wizardriver but after that it was apart of Haruto's body.)

raden238 is right you know

Wait, it is? I thought he did took it off in one episode? (unless I'm thinking of something else)

R

raden238

Wait, it is? I thought he did took it off in one episode? (unless I'm thinking of something else)

That was Beast. He took off his driver during the Beast Hyper arc and in Sengoku Movie Battle. Wizard never took his driver off. It was always apart of Haruto's body since he summoned it using the Driver On ring.

Oh, now I remember (besides Beast's case). I think I got it confuse with the Dragon Timer scene :p

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I doubt they'll go back too much. Part of what the Heisei era is doing that has allowed it to run syndication longer than any other period in the show's history is the diversity from year to year. Almost all of the original Rider shows in the 70s & 80s were almost exactly the same.

It makes it harder to catch & hold the average person's attention when you're completely changing the characters & story from year to year, but are still essentially making the same thing. It bothers people who like consistency & find it harder to relate to characters & fall into a show. If the theme, basic idea & tech differ completely from year to year, then it feels like an entirely new show & can get average people hyped & interested.

They might pay homage with series' like Kuuga, Kabuto or Decade when it's due, but it's highly unlikely they'll go into full on Showa in the series anytime soon.

Not to mention, the production isn't exactly organized. The toy company artists are formed into a group, brainstorm an idea, do variations on the artwork until the boss is impressed, then ship it over to Toei to hire a producer & head writer, who then hires a team to turn whatever they got into a viable show. No one is all working together from the beginning to work towards a single goal.