Something about the modern KR and sentai toys which have catchphrases

^Don't forget Kivat. (KR Kiva) He was also rather talkative. There were complaints that year that the precorded driver did not match the show(because, of course, the voices and sounds were prerecorded before the show started airing, and the voice actor also adjust his acting to the character of Kivat).

Ghost's driver is spouting phrases like the drivers in Gaim or Wizard.(from the preview we got from the stage greeting clip)

Okay but what if in some future kamen rider and sentai series there will be no human like singing voice thing in toys just sound effects right? I mean what's wrong with that? Plus If a technology theme is used for a rider there will be no singing announcer type voice just a computer voice similar like the ones from faiz and app voices like siri,google now and cortana with commands like INITIATE TRANSFORMATION ,for special moves "----- MOVES ACTIVATE" and for de-transformation "SHUTDOWN"

You really need to hear the voices on Wizardriver :p

Heard it done that

Okay but what if in some future kamen rider and sentai series there will be no human like singing voice thing in toys just sound effects right? I mean what's wrong with that? Plus If a technology theme is used for a rider there will be no singing announcer type voice just a computer voice similar like the ones from faiz and app voices like siri,google now and cortana with commands like INITIATE TRANSFORMATION ,for special moves "----- MOVES ACTIVATE" and for de-transformation "SHUTDOWN"

For bolded: because, as said by another poster, plain sound effects will only get you so far; with voices, it is (almost) endless of possibilities. I like our computer-voice idea though.

For bolded: because, as said by another poster, plain sound effects will only get you so far; with voices, it is (almost) endless of possibilities. I like our computer-voice idea though.

That is true but i still wish rider toys should have just sound effects only for once and if a animal themed kamen rider is used it should be animal sounds only when rider transform or change into different forms and for for what you said about said yeah,i appreciate you want it as well and i hope that if it happens for a cyborg themed rider or a technology themed rider lets hope the voice should be computer like similar to siri,google now or cortana especially the faiz henshin sound and not the music excited sound type thought out the heisei rider series.

That is true but i still wish rider toys should have just sound effects only for once and if a animal themed kamen rider is used it should be animal sounds only when rider transform or change into different forms and for for what you said about said yeah,i appreciate you want it as well and i hope that if it happens for a cyborg themed rider or a technology themed rider lets hope the voice should be computer like similar to siri,google now or cortana especially the faiz henshin sound and not the music excited sound type thought out the heisei rider series.

Actually, animal sounds could work pretty well, but they'd be very short. Now, we always have this Music/Effect/Words/Another Effect pattern, right?

Actually, animal sounds could work pretty well, but they'd be very short. Now, we always have this Music/Effect/Words/Another Effect pattern, right?

That is true but let's hope if there is a rider or sentai theme that revolves animals they can still use animals sounds (without any music and words) though they will remain short but the sound effects should remain there so that kids will be excited.

Otaku University Student
Hm... I love Belt voices. It's gonna get subjective from here, but I like ones that are commanding, cool and powerful. Music and chants are fine, but in moderation and only if they make sense. If I had to pick my favorites, I'd be something along the lines of: Faiz, Double, Decade, Kabuto and Gaim.

Faiz: Suave - The ultimate in rider voices. The voice of the Faiz belt exemplifies the no-nonsense nature of the equipment, like a butler ready to serve at a moment's notice.

Double: Powerful - The bravado that emanates from this belt simply emanates power. You know the hero has come to save the day.

Decade: Charismatic - His inflections and pronunciations of the attacks are something that are just fun to listen to and say.

Kabuto: Commanding - One word is all you need. Henshin!

Gaim: Complementing and Varied - Music and chants that fits each rider's design and allows us to tell them apart and give the belts more play value!

Hm... I love Belt voices. It's gonna get subjective from here, but I like ones that are commanding, cool and powerful. Music and chants are fine, but in moderation and only if they make sense. If I had to pick my favorites, I'd be something along the lines of: Faiz, Double, Decade, Kabuto and Gaim.

Faiz: Suave - The ultimate in rider voices. The voice of the Faiz belt exemplifies the no-nonsense nature of the equipment, like a butler ready to serve at a moment's notice.

Double: Powerful - The bravado that emanates from this belt simply emanates power. You know the hero has come to save the day.

Decade: Charismatic - His inflections and pronunciations of the attacks are something that are just fun to listen to and say.

Kabuto: Commanding - One word is all you need. Henshin!

Gaim: Complementing and Varied - Music and chants that fits each rider's design and allows us to tell them apart and give the belts more play value!

The "Suave" and "Commanding" looks nicely that could be use for sound effect sentai/rider toys.

I don't think it is repetitive. I find it pretty cool, actually.