Somebody attempted to log in here using my account (Reporting)

Dear Digifiend,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 46.36.36.127

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Found this in my spam folder:

"Dear Zerrock Crisis,

[HIDE]Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 166.70.181.109

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited"[/HIDE]

Dear Digifiend,

[HIDE]Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 46.36.36.127

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited[/HIDE]

Done and done.

Had the same thing happen, same warning email generated from HJU. Spammer's IP: 167.88.42.54
I looked the IP up and it's from Ontario Canada and seems to be on some spam report websites.

I just got the same message as well.

"Dear zunkiva,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 109.163.234.4

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited[/HIDE]

Just got this e-mail:

"Dear ultrared,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 176.10.99.209

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited"

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Dear big_j_ny,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.138.17.15

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited