Somebody attempted to log in here using my account (Reporting)

DorifutoKaizā
Dear DriftKaiser,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 120.198.243.131

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited

A Malaysian Deviant
Today when I was checking email, I found out that someone tried to hack my account. Fortunately it failed 5 times. I quickly changed my password as soon as I found out.

Here's the email I got:

Dear Yuuyatails,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 117.169.1.129

All the best,

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
Added the IP to the list.

It's probably some 12 year old lowlife kid. I'm assuming, since it's an IP.
You do know that IP stands for "Internet Protocol" and that it is basically just a computer's digital address on the internet, right? All computers that have internet access, including yours, ultrasentairider, have an IP. By your own thinking, that means that you are a 12 year old lowlife kid.

Are you a 12 year old lowlife kid? Your computer and your HJU account here have an IP, so does that mean you should be banned?

If you thought that an "IP" was some type of internet techie term for a spambot, it isn't. Next time educate yourself a bit first to confirm your suspicions before you make assumptions about something.

Dear hikaridranz,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 183.207.224.51

All the best,

I don't frequently check the email linked to this acc, this came in on 16th Feb for me.

ear Synch,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 46.211.18.20

All the best,

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 46.211.18.20
Hmmm...don't remember getting many Ukrainian IPs.

Oh well.......added.

Ore, SANJOU!
About an hour ago (5:17pm AEDT) I got this:

Dear RinKomodo,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.163.78.183

Tossing that into a reverse IP lookup tells me it's a Ukraine IP address, owned by the "Golden Telecom LLC" ISP.