Somebody attempted to log in here using my account (Reporting)

悪を断つ剣
Unauthorized attempt logging in here using my account (Reporting)

Hi. First of all forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this, as I don't know who or which email contact I need to use for reporting on something. I received an email from HJ:

Dear Zankantou,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 111.7.128.169

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited

I haven't been checking HJ for a while, so it wasn't me. I checked the IP and it goes to China, I'm in HK.... That's not my IP add too. This is a unauthorized access. Just reporting this to the Admin or tech department to look into this matter.

Thanks.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm wondering if this is a similar situation to what happened to another account here which has been inactive here for a couple of years, but that recently has been sending PMs to random members like a spambot.

First thing you should do is change your HJU password, if you haven't done so already. The longer, the better.

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
I've got the same notice as well in my e-mail at 6:01 AM Eastern

Dear Blazeking,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 183.207.228.50

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited

Notice how the IP address is different? I'm thinking these are Tor exit nodes somebody is using.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
That's a definite possibility. If anyone else gets a similar notice about this, immediately change your HJU password and post the message here in this thread so that we can add the reported IPs to the IP ban list.

R

raden238

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm wondering if this is a similar situation to what happened to another account here which has been inactive here for a couple of years, but that recently has been sending PMs to random members like a spambot.

First thing you should do is change your HJU password, if you haven't done so already. The longer, the better.

I'm one of those random members who got the spam. The username for the account is Kamen Rider Todoroki.

EDIT: I checked his account hes banned now.

I don't have low self esteem.
Hi everyone!! I've just received a message saying..

--

"Dear Black Ranger RX,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 183.207.228.14

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited"

--

Oh, and I immediately changed my password.

DorifutoKaizā
According to the email I just got, this ip address 120.198.243.131 attempted to log on my account 5 times but nothing happen

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
According to the email I just got, this ip address 120.198.243.131 attempted to log on my account 5 times but nothing happen

Post a copy of the email here, and change your password.