Raxbait: Hip
Okay so yesterday due to frustration of not beating the Elite four on my Diamond, I went to get an Action reply from game stop. I got it, put it in my DSi XL (only had it for 4 months -__-) and after a while of putting it in and out I heard a loud click, and now my DS games can't stay inside the slot.
I THINK i know what the problem is, using a very small flashlight-pen I looked in the slot and from what I gather:

89c1_22.png

^The part to hold that bottom part of the DS game got broken off.

So the question that I have is.....could I send this to Nintendo to get it fixed? And how do I send it to them? :sweat:
If anyone has any answers that would be of great help ^_^;;

'Cause right now I'm using a bit if duct tape to keep in it........

I am the law
Since you've only had it for 4 months (I'm assuming it was purchased new & not used) you should be able to send it in for warranty repair. Just don't mention that it happened using an action replay as that voids the warranty.

Yes, it was brand new. So Does Nintendo have instructions on how to send it on their website? :)

Ah found it I think, thanks for replying Faiz!

Actually back this time
Nintendo's repair service is freaking quick.

On their website it says:
If the information on this page or in our system troubleshooting does not resolve your issue and you feel the system may need to be repaired, please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we may assist you further.
I had to call them to get my Wii repaired years ago, but it's a pretty painless process.

Thank you Rider Faiz, Algo Fonix, I sent in my DS XL last week and I got it back yesterday. All fixed and everything (shame thing is I didnt get back the original box), but no worries! I got it back fixed so I am happy :)

Okay so yesterday due to frustration of not beating the Elite four on my Diamond, I went to get an Action reply from game stop. I got it, put it in my DSi XL (only had it for 4 months -__-) and after a while of putting it in and out I heard a loud click, and now my DS games can't stay inside the slot.
I THINK i know what the problem is, using a very small flashlight-pen I looked in the slot and from what I gather:

89c1_22.png

^The part to hold that bottom part of the DS game got broken off.

So the question that I have is.....could I send this to Nintendo to get it fixed? And how do I send it to them? :sweat:
If anyone has any answers that would be of great help ^_^;;

'Cause right now I'm using a bit if duct tape to keep in it........

i am just facing same problem., Is there any way to sort out the issue..Please help otherwise I need to get a new one very soon