Banned
Played some De La Jet Set Radio on my Dreamcast today.
Fantastic game, played it for hours.

I would recommend it to anyone who has a DC, but because its so rare and was only released in japan, you pretty much have to Download-n-burn it (as well as have a DC that can play burned games).

白き月姫 ファンタズムーン!!
Trauma Center: Under the Knife, my shaky hands are a no-go here. XD

Apollo Justice: Ace Attourney has been leaping into my hands lately whenever I get the chance. :)

Let's say the task... is daunting. When I play a handheld it's usually only for veeeerry few minutes at a time. I like Ace Attorney games cuz you can litteraly stop any where and play for as long as you want. Each click is just another turn of a page. :)

Getting back to SRT... we'll see how time falls.

I finished got of war III the day after it came out in Titan Mode, and 3 days after that I finished it on Chaos mode. week after I got Pokemon Soul Silver

till today i have not stopped playing, besides eating, working, and hanging out with friends, playing SS is the only thing I do. I have not been on this site till today just because of the game.

yesterday I beat the Elite 4 rematch with my pokemon team C. while completing my pokedex now I got 196 different pokemans capture, got all Johto and Kanto Legendaries except for Mew and Celebi. I'm training to go kick Red's ass soon. but I will try to reach 250 pokemons before then.