BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
A little twist on the "Now Playing" thread thingy. I'm not sure whether or not one was made yet.

As for me, Mega Man 10. God bless the dudes who decided to make an Easy Mode for the game, plus the music is BOSS...probably the best music in the entire series (and that's no feat, especially when considering Mega Man 2).

Resident Evil 5 is also another one I'm currently playing right now, although that's on hold; I've been trying to help out a friend of mine, but we can't really seem to catch each other online through Xbox Live. :sweat: I might have to send a message her way asking when she wants to do this.

Those two are currently in my little play queue right now until Super Street Fighter IV comes out. Currently gettin' hype for that. Juri FTW

Continuing the Creddie legacy
On the PSP, Gundam VS Gundam NEXT PLUS. so addictive, you'll want to use all the MS.

and by the way, nice Phineas and Ferb reference (the thread title). :thumbs:

I'm having a hard time finding the time to game as much as I used too now that I'm not working from home. Currently I'm in the middle of Yakuza 3 and Resonance of Fate. Tonight I'll be getting in some FF: Double Impact, and the weekend will be some Uncharted 2 mMP

In Justice, We Trust!
Only game I've been playing is FF13, haven't had as much time as I want to play through it.

Also playing Yugioh 5Ds World Championship 2010 on my DS

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I'm having a hard time finding the time to game as much as I used too now that I'm not working from home. Currently I'm in the middle of Yakuza 3 and Resonance of Fate. Tonight I'll be getting in some FF: Double Impact, and the weekend will be some Uncharted 2 mMP

Hopefully I can catch you this weekend to hit up some mp. Its been a while since ive played Uncharted 2.

Right now, Im playing Just Cause 2 and loving it. Its so addictive to just **** around in that game. and I just finished a mission involving a jet and a satellite missile. You know thats awesome.

I dabbled in a little Darksiders a little while ago, but mostly... Dr. Who through Netflix Instant on my XBox. :sweat:

Shadow Complex for the most part. Unfortunately I'm at the obligatory "backtrack to get all the items you couldn't earlier" point so we'll see how much it keeps my attention.

Banned
Console: Finisher Bioshock 2's SP, still playing the surprising fun MP.
Also the usual quota of Modern Warfare 2 a day. Been thinking about re-playing the Kingdom Hearts games (I have 1, 2, and both the GBA and PS2 version of Chain of Memories).

Handheld: Got Macross Ace Frontier recently, its pretty good.
GvGNP like always, but i'm trying out more suits than just my Main (Turn A) and Second's (Aegis/Duel).

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Handheld: Got Macross Ace Frontier recently, its pretty good.
GvGNP like always, but i'm trying out more suits than just my Main (Turn A) and Second's (Aegis/Duel).

Speaking of GvGNP, I already finished Arcade mode and used the entire roster of:
G Gundam
Gundam W Endless Waltz
Gundam 00
Gundam UniCorn

I'm planning to finish the roster for MS Gundam (Federation side), Char's Counterattack, V, X, Turn-A, Seed and Seed Destiny next.