Whatever =P
Just bought FFXIII and SSFIV

But the first one will be played only after finishing Mass Effect.

Replaying Shadow Complex for now, not sure about the rest of the weekend.

I fucking rocked Dragon Age again after a loooonnnng break.

Unfortunately I forgot how to control the thing.

I feel like once I was able to pause the game and tell my fighters who to attack, but now... the best I can do is set their Tactics.

Banned
I just beat the 4th .hack game, so I am replaying this:

[HIDE]
shadowheartscovenant.jpg
[/HIDE]

Banned
Why hide that?

And that game is fantastic. Always sorry I never got to complete it tho.

I did the hide cause it's a bit big. I didn't want to stretch out the page. And yeah it's one of the best games EVER. You really should play more of it. I mean the side quests alone near the end are amazing. And can any one who has done it ever forget.. THE MAN TOWER :O_O:

I am just disappointed in SH3. I expected a lot, and got so little. :redface2:

Finished Batman: Arkham Asylum. 100% on the Riddler challenges, and that's without a guide or an FAQ.

+
- Combat is fun, with a real feeling of impact.
- Stealth's fun, too. Messing around with the guards is great.
- Some creative levels..anything with Scarecrow is great.

-
- The damn "after you lose" screen. Having someone taunt you about losing is dickish enough, but being forced to sit through that crap every time you die or fail..ugh.
- Boss fights are awful. The only one that really feels like a boss fight was Ivy, the rest are basically just "dodge and throw Batarangs at things"
- The entire Killer Croc level is blatant game padding.
- Batman's long, involved animations just leave you vulnerable too often. Try doing the takedown during combat with more than two or three guys.

After coming off my second run through Assassin's Creed 2, Batman just feels weirdly limited. He can't really jump, can barely climb, and the grapple can only lock onto a relatively few number of surfaces. The last boss fight is by far the most disappointing, and is more infuriating than fun. Infinite henchman waves while you're trying to avoid Boss X is irritating, and the developers can't seem to grasp that.

Overall I'd have to give it a thumbs up, but it's not an enthusiastic one. It's probably the best Batman game to date, but it has some damned weird design decisions that just drag it down.

Banned
Finished Batman: Arkham Asylum. 100% on the Riddler challenges, and that's without a guide or an FAQ.

+
- Combat is fun, with a real feeling of impact.
- Stealth's fun, too. Messing around with the guards is great.
- Some creative levels..anything with Scarecrow is great.

-
- The damn "after you lose" screen. Having someone taunt you about losing is dickish enough, but being forced to sit through that crap every time you die or fail..ugh.
- Boss fights are awful. The only one that really feels like a boss fight was Ivy, the rest are basically just "dodge and throw Batarangs at things"
- The entire Killer Croc level is blatant game padding.
- Batman's long, involved animations just leave you vulnerable too often. Try doing the takedown during combat with more than two or three guys.

I did take downs with more than three a few times. I didn't find it hard at all. I can't disagree more with you about the boss fights, but to each their own. How can you list the after death screen as a negative? I mean stuff like that has been going on for years. Would you have preferred a smiley face dancing? I don't think there was any game padding at all. That would be like saying any one of the areas in SOTN was padding. I didn't seem to be vulnerable much at all. The only time I had a problem was if I didn't get back up on the gargoyles in time.

I How can you list the after death screen as a negative? I mean stuff like that has been going on for years. Would you have preferred a smiley face dancing? I don't think there was any game padding at all. That would be like saying any one of the areas in SOTN was padding. I didn't seem to be vulnerable much at all. The only time I had a problem was if I didn't get back up on the gargoyles in time.

Because of the repetitive nature of it. The first few times it's cute, but after that I'd like to get to the reload screen ASAP, without having to sit through the little sequence for the #th time.

As far as the Croc level, it just felt like padding. They did use the same sewer graphics again, but that's understandable. Having to find multiple instances of the current plot device while moving as slowly as possible just felt like they needed to extend the game another hour. Plus, they spend so much time earlier building him up, and when it comes down to it you don't even fight him..just slap him with a Batarang and some explosives.