レイモン (雷蒙)
The newcomer will come to the squad and Kanata will become the head trumpeter.

レイモン (雷蒙)
With that another good show came to an end...
I can't believe Amazing Grace had such a strong impact on me. I knew, we all knew, that Kanata was going to play it! Still, I felt close enough to shred a tear for a second.

As for the very end, I had suspected in episode 10 that Filicia and Rio had agree to have her come back once the peace treaty would be signed and I'm glad I had seen right. Rio engagement isn't that restrictive it seems and she doesn't end up as a sacrifice for the peace. I'd have feel awful if everybody could enjoy an happy ending except for her :laugh:. Medetashi~ Medetashi~

レイモン (雷蒙)
I thought it was an awesome ending, one of the best I've ever seen. The series as a whole was a bit slow for my taste though, so overall only 8/10.

It's never been one of my favorite songs, but I must say Amazing Grace sounds great on a horn.

レイモン (雷蒙)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGwQE2Y3aSg&feature=player_embedded"]空深 彼方 ねがいごとキミと[/ame]
Kanata's image song.

レイモン (雷蒙)
The first BD/DVD compilation volume containing the first two episodes will be released in Japan on March 24, 2010 distributed by Aniplex. Two original video animation (OVA) episodes will be released on the fourth and seventh BD/DVD volumes to be released in Japan on June 23 and September 22, 2010, respectively.