レイモン (雷蒙)
SoRaNoWoTo1Kazumiyo_Rio2-b.gif

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
Ep.4 - Rainy Season Sky: Quartz Rainbow Subbed

[hide]I enjoyed the episode was nice to get see Noel some actually at this pacing though I'd have to guess that ms. captain(Felicia) will be larger focus of the next episode since each of the other girls spent most of the episode with Kanata besides her; first 'her' episode > 2nd Kureha > 3rd Rio > 4th Noel > 5th Felicia? in order let us better understand/know each member of the Troop.

Also Does Noel's voice, and manner of talking remind anyone else of Yuki Nagato(from Haruhi)?
Cause it sounded really similar to me even though I am pretty sure it's a different VA. [/hide]

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
The parts I didn't get from Noel's episode:
The change scene
The safe driving scene (smashing her friend's face into the windscreen)
The jii scene at the trunk
It's a nice show with great scenery.

レイモン (雷蒙)
[url="http://www.goodanime.net/sora-no-woto-5-sora-no-woto-5]Ep.5 - Mountain Hiking: The Ends of the World[/url] Subbed

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
noel.png

Well, this episode removes all doubt as to the official romanization of Noel's name:

レイモン (雷蒙)
It's a string of kanji, each of which has a meaning, but which don't convey a connected meaning when read together:
音 sound
羽 feather, wing
葉 leaf
水 water
白 white, plain
碧 blue-green
鳥 bird
山 mountain
世 world
空 sky, empty
靜 silent
色 color
果 fruit, result, end
文 writing, pattern

There are a couple of posts about it on 2channel. One says it kind of describes the progress of this episode.

Another puts the kanji together into 2-syllable expressions:
空・音 sky-sound (sora oto)
世・果 world-end
鳥・羽 bird-feather
山・水 mountain-water (means "landscape")
碧・葉 green-leaves
色・白 color-white
静・文 silent-writing

Another post reassembles them into a sort of Japanese poem like this:
水碧くして葉の色山を文す
鳥の羽音静かにして
世の果て空ただ白し
"The water-green colored leaves pattern the mountain.
The sound of birds' wings become silent.
The sky at the end of the world is white."

I expect there are other ways of reassembling the kanji that will give other impressions.

レイモン (雷蒙)
The first part is pretty funny and badass... well, because Noel took out her machine gun and also how they scare those guys away.
The second part, however puts everything together. It's really tough for someone to lose their parents in childhood that it causes them to have sad memories and the treasures left behind are the only things to have them as a memory. Luckily enough, Naomi was able to re obtained the lost item that Mishio was looking for and it's hair ties. The episode title made it so obvious.
Reguarding Moe, I don't see any nor I see any since the last 6 episodes... Prejudice, perhaps? Overall, the slice of life content is rather good and I still liking the setting it gives. Everything just fits in such as the OP, the content and the ending theme.