レイモン (雷蒙)
I wonder if this be one of the darker eps, or if it'll become much darker towards the end...
Quite a change in mood but very good.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I think for episode 7 is a somewhat on the serious side. Everyone knows that war is destructive. If you look back to World War I and II, you know what I'm talking about, but this seems to be worse because, well everything is almost gone. Talking about a post-apocalypic world...

But remember, war-robots can be evil...

Also, the ED was a killer in this super-serious episode... reminds me of some other anime that done the same effect.

Banned
Very well, I'm going to pick this series up to be part of my "Recorded TV Shows" list now. Time for me to record this show in HD now. Bet it's going to be very, very beautiful!

レイモン (雷蒙)
Alright.
I still think that there is a second population left on the enemy side with Old Era technology. They had a war with some other place that no one talks about and continues to fix a tank that's from Old Era. They have to be worried about another Old Era weapon.
I agree about there being 2 wars. Old Era with the mobile spider tank and laser cannon and recent one.
Now why didn't they discharge Felicia since she has PTSD and the war is over¿

レイモン (雷蒙)
soranowoto.jpg

Could be that Iliya was married or that Rio is using her mothers maiden name. There has been a lot of hints about having a connection with her, and I don't think Central would ask her to save the country unless she had some kind of special statues.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Recent developments in So Ra No Wo To bring me back to the time when episode 7 and 8 of Macross Frontier aired - spectacular mecha battle and concert followed by high school hijinks and panty-chasing. At least Snw still has consistent character designs.

Should've expected something similar happening in So Ra No Wo To since some people in its staff was also in Frontier. There are also people from Elfen Lied, so it's remarkable that they held on to the pee for seven episodes before releasing.