Seems like lately there's a common occurence: I hear about an anime that frankly looks and sounds awesome.... and its either not subbed, or not subbed in its entirety.

The most recent case of this was when I ran across the theme song for a show called Ikari no Jushin Liger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80wEQ9O4Qcc

Before that, the Ultraman anime (which I've posted about before) and this thing that looks like its a proto-Samurai Pizza Cats (but is apparently based on a novel about Miyamoto Musashi?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKhq_-L8Cc4

Figured I'd post here in case anyone with connections to fansubbers is looking for a new project. I especially wanna see the Liger thing... whenever I look it up I get more hits for the wrestler, that's annoying, and how is there a Go Nagai work that I've never heard of even distantly?

I feel like I could find these anime in a Japanese bargain bin somewhere... That Liger anime was reminding me of Saint Seiya, and the Musashi one just reminds me of Gundam SD.

Hate to say it, my friend, but you may very well be out of luck on this one.
Translators for fansub groups usually only work on stuff they are passionate about; they probably wouldn't pick something that others chose for them. And if there is no legal release outside of Japan, it usually means there is just not enough knowledge about the titles nor is there enough of an audience to try and bring it over; and that's saying a lot!

You can try to find a fansub group that specialized in subbing older, obscure anime like these titles and then suggest these; but if the people involved aren't interested, then there's not much else you can do other than learning the language and try to fansub it yourself.

There's still a ton of anime titles that deserve to be translated or get a legal release? What else is new? The rest of the world will always be a few steps behind all the shows that Japan (and probably many other countries) have made. Makes me wonder if there are any fansubbers in Japan who are translating and subbing the more obscure shows from America and around the world... We might share our stuff with them, but that doesn't mean we share every last thing we've ever made.