Like a Tiger boss
Ive been thinking a lot on things. That and well some stuffs been going down. If someone you got use to posted just up and left would you worry about them? Like they aren't really seen anywhere if at all. Especially if its someone you like and have become friends with. I know this is a horrible thing to try and talk about it but i just need to run my mouth. :/ If the mods/admins think this is bad then by all means close it.

HEROW
Hmmm... A couple of members here that I'm friends with are also my friends in Facebook. If I don't see them here, I often see them there, and vice-versa. :thumbs:

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I'm not sure, really. People often up and leave forums with little to no warning. I'm guilty of it myself. I guess it depends on how well you know the person and if you have other ways of contacting him/her. If said person doesn't respond via those channels maybe then there could be cause for concern.

Like a Tiger boss
I was just thinking about a few friends that i still worry about. Havent seen in a while. I even have them on my facebook. As Musashi pointed out. Im pretty sure though these said peeps are fine. :/ I hope.

Mad Skillz
This actually happened once with a rather close friend of mine and, yeah, I worried about the guy for quite some time. We were really good friends, had known the guy for a few years and then he suddenly dropped off the face of the internet without a word. After a while you stop worrying and kinda wonder what that person is up to every now and then. My friend actually made contact with me just last week after he disappeared way back in 2006. Was an interesting conversation.

Like a Tiger boss
Aoi did you two get to catch up a lot then? Or were you both pressed for time? I was just thinking on an old friend when i thought of posting this. I suppose i was looking for reassurance of sort.

Mad Skillz
We've mostly been catching up in the last week or so, PM'ing each other back and forth. Not something I ever thought would happen, but it was pretty cool to talk to the guy again.