Raxbait: Hip
http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/09/singer-nakamura-rui-to-divorce-kuroda-yuki/

It was revealed that singer Nakamura Rui (26) is facing the crisis of divorcing her husband, former actor Kuroda Yuki, whom she married in July.

On August 30, she wrote on Twitter that she has suffered from domestic violence from Kuroda. Then, on August 31, she wrote in a new blog, “My relationship with Yuki-kun is very unhealthy. It would be better if we forgot everything and started from square 1 to fix our relationship.â€

Her company responded to news of the divorce with, “We have not heard concrete details. We would like to have the matter resolved calmly.â€

Kinda disappointing to hear if it's really true :/

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
In about 2-3 posts, the "Glaive face" meme will be reborn............In b4

K

Kamen Rider IXA

What would you expect from Joker anyway?:laugh:

Shyni
Not nearly as odd as when Ultraman Cosmos (well, his human form) was accused of extortion and attacking someone. But still, not good.

Anyway, shouldn't this be in a different section? I mean, this is about a real-world thing, not anything actually within the shows and movies.

first, it was about Shioya Shun (HurricaneRed) cheating on two women and now this. :nono:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
The actors of Red Racer and DekaPink just got divorced, too. At least we never heard about him being violent, but this latest is really sad :(

Lurker
Shouldn't this be in a different section? I mean, this is about a real-world thing, not anything actually within the shows and movies.

I agree. This kind of news would fit a lot better in "The Rising Sun x The IDOL Edge" section.

First, it was about Shioya Shun (HurricaneRed) cheating on two women, and now this. :nono:

I guess not all stars can be squeaky clean, whatever they're in Hollywood, or in Tokyo.

Welcome
Is it just me or are more and more people getting divorced each year?When I was a kid I didn't remember as many people divorcing as now.

Fangtaku
I don't have historical data, but a quick Wikipedia check says that in the US, it's roughly 3.4 divorces per 1000 people (including children), as of 2009's data, and in Japan, it's roughly 2.11 per 1000 people (including children), as of 2004's data.

Wiki's source for the US's info says that for that same per 1000 people number, it's 6.8 marriages.

I guess not all stars can be squeaky clean, whatever they're in Hollywood, or in Tokyo.

who ever thinks they're all squeaky clean? the point is I rarely hear such news coming from a low profile Toku actor.