The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I just bought a PlayStation 3 with six games(Gran Turismo 5,Ridge Racer,Blazing Angels,WWE Legends of Wrestlemania,UFC 2009 Undisputed, and Street Fighter 4),does anyone have some games that I might want to look into?

I know someone will inevitably say either Batman Arkhym Asylum or Marvel Vs Capcom 3.Trust me,I fully intend to check those two games out:thumbs:

PARTY HARD
If you're interested in JRPGs, I (and KingRanger) would probably recommend Tales of Graces when it comes out in 2012.

And if this also comes out (IF), Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD.

Lurker
You should forget about Marvel vs. Capcom and get Mortal Kombat instead.

Go to Wikipedia, look up the story of Assassin's Creed, then go buy Assassin's Creed 2.

You might want to check Uncharted, is 50/50 that you will either love it or hate it.

And since it seems you're a fan of fighting games, and if you like anime, you might want to give Blazblue a try.

I am the law
I suggest returning your PS3 and getting a 360! HI-OH!

Yeah, Arkham Asylum is awesome. If you like fighting games Marvel vs Capcom 3 & Mortal Kombat are must haves.
I'd also recommend the Assassin's Creed series & Lego games.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
If you love importing or into mecha games, DW Gundam 3, ACE R and Gundam BattleField Record are must-try.

Banned
If you're interested in JRPGs, I (and KingRanger) would probably recommend Tales of Graces when it comes out in 2012.

And if this also comes out (IF), Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD.

Graces F is probably the reason I will get a PS3.

Ryuu ga Gotoku/Yakuza games are really good, if you like cinematic games with a good story plot. inFamous and inFamous 2 are definitely good IMO because of the comic book cutscenes and comic book hero influence. I've only played a bit of Uncharted 2, but the game is fun.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
The main games I usually suggest to folks who have PS3s are the Uncharted games. Pretty much always raises the bar for gaming much less PS3 gaming. Id say if you're a Metal Gear fan to pick up MGS4, but its a few years old now. A lot of other games if they arent rpgs or like GT5, are multiplatform games like Assassins Creed, Just Cause 2, Tekken 6, etc. oh, and Dead Space, get those if you havent already.

Banned
The uncharted games are just 3rd person action games. I've played the first quite a bit, and some of the 2nd. The stories to the games are great, but the game play is just your average action game.