I've had teeth removed before but I was still nervous. Luckily the only pain I felt was from the shots they gave me. It went pretty fast.

The left side of my face is still a little numb and I'm drooling blood all over the place. I can feel the pain starting to kick in. Fun.:redface2:

I feel for ya, dude. I have to get that done sometime this summer, and I'm not looking forward to it.

Hope you recover soon. ^^;

The World Warrior
Sorry to hear that.

I had my wisdom teeth removed back in August of 06. But it wasn't bad for me. I didn't even need the meds they gave me. It just annoyed me that I couldn't eat anything hot or hard.

Hope you have a fast recovery.

In Justice, We Trust!
I hate getting needles, so when I had to get a new filling in I decided to sit through it without morphene...worst pain I think I'll ever feel. :redface2:

I've had teeth removed before but I was still nervous. Luckily the only pain I felt was from the shots they gave me. It went pretty fast.

The left side of my face is still a little numb and I'm drooling blood all over the place. I can feel the pain starting to kick in. Fun.:redface2:

I feel for ya, dude. I have to get that done sometime this summer, and I'm not looking forward to it.

Hope you recover soon. ^^;

I feel for both of you.. I had to have it done last summer.
Luckily I healed right in time for the vacation I went on though. The first 3 days are the worst, but the whole time really sucks.

I hope you start feeling better Takumi!!!

kC

Glad it went well for you! I had mine out year ago and it was one of the most horrifing experiences I've ever had...

Eat lots of ice cream and drink lots of slurpees! :thumbs:

It's going alright now after I took my medicine and the anesthetic wore off. The blood has stopped. I have to remove the right side later this week. At least the top ones can stay.

I'd rather get beaten up then get stuff done to my teeth.:sweat: