For The Greater Justice...
Dude, if you want to go then just go. You shouldn't feel pressure to drink or do anything you don't wanna do. Personally, I like to drink at parties but I know my limits and I never get drunk. I can't even remember the last time I got really hammered cause I never let myself get there. Once I feel the buzz, I chill out for a few till I start to feel normal again, then I'll have another drink or two to get that buzz back. It's no big deal. I say go, have a couple drinks, and enjoy the view of all the half naked women. :buttrock:

Here's what you do:

Go, have a good time but you don't have to get drunk. Don't make that a major factor of what you do at the party. You can drink all you want to drink. And then stop whenever you want. Just don't push it in people's faces that, "Hey, look at me! I don't get drunk!" But instead... just don't get drunk. Just have yerself a good time. :thumbs:

boogie woogie feng shui
Go wearing X's on the backs of your hands and smash every booze bottle in sight with your big metal Fugazi keychain, that's what I'd do.

I wanna fly high....
:laugh:

Don't wanna keep everyone else from drink. I just don't wanna drink myself.

I think I'll just go and not drink.

I wanna fly high....
One more thing....[/Uncle]

What's good atire for Pajama Parties? I was told as long as I come in pajama bottoms, I'm good; but I don't wanna look too dorky.

If their is no one else sober, its best to not get drunk. Just in case something happens.

Have fun at your Pajama Party!:thumbs: