BIG GEORGE FOREMAN

Looks interesting,I'm always down for a good story about someone's life. It's so interesting to see the ups and downs that make a person into a legend. A biopic on George Foreman, with his background as a boxing champ and successful business person, would be particularly intriguing. It would show how he managed to make a name for himself in two vastly different industries.

As a lover of film, I do hope that the George Foreman biopic is produced with the utmost care and that it presents a faithful representation of his life. It would be delightful to observe the manner in which his path as both a champion pugilist and a successful businessman is depicted on the silver screen. Let us trust that the picture will provide a captivating and perceptive examination of one of the most renowned legends in the annals of boxing.

Killer BBB's of Zone
Oh Lordy, I think the George Foreman biopic has a shot at being better than the "Rocky" and "Creed" flicks. Ya know why? 'Cause it's about a real guy, not just some made up character. People will get to see the true tale of one of the biggest legends in boxing history. The movie will show his knockout punches in the ring and also his smarts. Real stories are often more interesting and have more depth than fake ones, making for a more exciting film.

Ol Da Foxeee Laydeez lurve mah Aksent!
These are only a few of the numerous boxers who have made a big contribution to the sport and whose biopics would be intriguing and compelling.
Joe Louis, also known as the "Brown Bomber," was a dominant force in the sport during the 1930s and 1940s and also served as a symbol of hope for African Americans during a trying period in American history. Roberto Duran: Duran's legendary career in the ring spanned five decades, and his rivalry with Sugar Ray Leonard is regarded as one of the greatest boxing rivalries of all time. I am hoping they get movies too.

He was a Boxer? I thought he is a chef because he sell grills on tv.
He was 6'4" and weighed around 250 pounds and this is why he is also known as "Big George." and was a former professional heavyweight boxer and two-time world champion who also worked as a television commentator and marketer of the George Foreman Grill.