Sneakers!

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
I just have a quick question, I guess anyone who's into running can give me a better opinion.

What would be better to get, the new ReelFlex shoes by Reebok or the Climacool's by Adidas?

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Alrighty, I'm leaning towards the Climacool's.

Btw to correct myself they're Climacool Rides. That's my bad.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Put them on and try them out. You'll never know until they're on your feet. It's the type of shoes that make them work, not the brand.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Put them on and try them out. You'll never know until they're on your feet. It's the type of shoes that make them work, not the brand.
Yes sir, you're correct. I took that into account, but I also wanted to know for the people who have them or know the tech behind them which would be better for running support.

For the most part when I try new kicks, of course there going to feel good at first...but will they do their job?

Will the comfort go away??

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
There are stores (two in my city, alone) that only sell running shoes. They'll ask you to walk with no shoes to see your gait, recommend some that they think will work for you, and then let you put them on, run around the block in them, etc. A lot of them will even give you a money-back guarantee on them. You run in them for a week (or whatever their deal is) and can bring them back if you don't like them.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I am just wondering why people buy the 100-250buck shoes?
Because they can afford to and they don't have anything else to do with their money? It's like asking, why do some people buy those Hummers, Bentleys, and what nots? It's their prerogative.

I only buy stuff that are in my means.

Mastodon