That's not realistic. That's being a ditzy airhead. Just like everyone else in this fantasy land show really.

To be fair, by that point Happy had barely used her abilities aside from beam spamming. She did some jumps in the first episode, but in every episode afterwards got taken out very quickly or just used beam attacks.

I think the show has some self awareness going on, like making the girls have to train their pose and make up a name for their group, and also asking the fairy about their enemies and what they were supposed to do - only to see that she was even more lost than the girls themselves. On the other hand, it's true that every character here is basically being played up as a complete idiot, even the supposedly level headed girl couldn't have a simple idea for their hideout - just to have a "funny" scene.

Still, so far I think the show has worked at what it's doing. I just fear it'll become repetitive soon or fall on its face when it attempts some kind of story development, but I don't think either is true yet.

Last edited:
Sypnosis for the upcoming episodes:

[HIDE]http://ca3.blog76.fc2.com/blog-entry-1246.html#more

Episode 12 - Wake Up! Rainbow Healing 4/22
Script: Yuji Kobayashi (Main writer of the Tokusatsu series "Garo")

Miyuki and the others prepared for a school trip and Candy tried to help, but she just kept failing. She ended up isolated and alone, and run into Wolfrun, who has a new item to face the PreCure... Candy decides to warn Miyuki and the others!

http://ca3.blog76.fc2.com/blog-entry-1246.html#more

Episode 13 - School Trip! Miyuki's lowest Happiness in Kyoto!? 4/29
Script: Yoshimi Narita (Yes! PrettyCure 5 and Splash Star's series composition)

Miyuki was looking forward to the trip to Kyoto, but she's having terrible luck there... Meanwhile, AkaOni sees Kyoto on tv and recognizes it, deciding to go there.

http://ca3.blog76.fc2.com/blog-entry-1246.html#more

Episode 14 - School Trip! I'm lost in Osaka!? 5/6
Script: Yuka Yamada (Episodes 4 and 7 of Smile)

In the last day of the trip, while in the Osaka Castle, Miyuki and Candy end up lost from the others. They decide to go to the next point of the excursion to meet them...[/HIDE]

It seems episode 12 will be written by another toku writer. Interesting.

Last edited:
Episode 11 is funny, especially Nao's fear of bugs. Actually, it got a 7.2% rating.

smile precure

next episode the pretty cure will get a new attack rainbow healing like the title say

K

kamil88

I really like Smile Precure so far, but, i dont like Candy, she really is the worst fairy in Precure series, i mean, i know she`s supossed to be cute klutz, that just learn everything, like girls,but, after that bodyswap accident, she should know not to pick up items from ground, why this show sidekick couldn`t be Pop? :disappoin By answering question she ask in next episode preview, yes, it would be better if you leave.

正義の味方
Liking the series so far, but darn, I wish the team gets better at fighting soon, followed by more epic fights.

I really like Smile Precure so far, but, i dont like Candy, she really is the worst fairy in Precure series, i mean, i know she`s supossed to be cute klutz, that just learn everything, like girls,but, after that bodyswap accident, she should know not to pick up items from ground, why this show sidekick couldn`t be Pop? :disappoin By answering question she ask in next episode preview, yes, it would be better if you leave.

Candy: "I don't know **** ~kuru."

That is why some fans have dislike for Candy: her uselessness. I hope things change.

This is from last episode:
[HIDE] 1334661169626.jpg[/HIDE]