私の占いは当たる
:laugh:

Cure Peace: W-we're just passing-through superheroes!

変わって欲しくないよ。
I saw the preview shots for next episode, and Pop seriously reminds me of Mepple with a lion mane :sweat:

This thread is dead. Anyway, Yayoi's clock made me want to see an animated Rider...

Smile somehow has been fairly fun so far, but I can understand the actual Pretty Cure fanbase in other boards complaining about the lack of action. Although, on the other hand, not wasting much screentime with monsters of the week seems to have made the episodes less repetitive... It can be a problem if this results in the show's story going nowhere later on though, but hopefully that won't be the case.

Last edited:
PARTY HARD
Just finished episode 8, the Miyuki-Candy switching episode, and it is, by far, one of THE best Precure episodes I have ever watched. Up there with the ending of Max Heart, the episode when Cure Moonlight joins the crew, and episodes 30 and 41 of Suite.

I swear, Cure Candy does SO much better than Cure Happy. I wonder if Miyuki will use this experience as Cure Candy to further her skills as a Precure...

Banned
Has this series become worth watching yet? I mean this show makes EVERY precure series look like award winning, thought provoking deep shows.

PARTY HARD
Honestly, I don't know. I JUST finished Max Heart recently, moving on to Splash Star, and with only Futari wa, Heartcatch, and Suite also under my belt...well, I don't exactly have the right to compare Smile to anything else.

But...this series does give Precure a more "realistic" approach. As others have said, they really in the sense make them look like noobs to the gig compared to those who've quickly adapted. I mean, 7 episodes in, Happy still forgets that she's got super-enhanced jumping ability. I find that the realistics in the heroics (lol rhyming...) is what makes this show enjoyable to me. (I stress the fact that it's what makes the show enjoyable to me...just so it doesn't look like I'm speaking for everyone...'cause I'm...y'know, trying not to.)

......And unfortunately, I know that's not gonna last long...

I don't do sense
I mean, 7 episodes in, Happy still forgets that she's got super-enhanced jumping ability.
That's not realistic. That's being a ditzy airhead. Just like everyone else in this fantasy land show really.