It's over 8,000!
:laugh: Yeah, that look will keep following him where he goes.

Chief HJU News Editor
I've been watching this show since the first episode and even though the past three seasons have been pretty awful, I have to stick around and see the ending.

It's over 8,000!
I thought the last three were good. They were more adaptation, but they were great adaptations for the modern day hero.

HEROW
LOL, the Darkseid - Kara storyline reminds me of Superman & Batman : Apocalypse. :laugh:

And LOL at the Glorious Godfrey reference. :thumbs:

It's over 8,000!
Darkseid a.k.a. "The Darkness" in Smallville is confirmed to have the powers of super strength, mind reading, possession, and an incorporeal body. This will be interesting. My guess is that [HIDE]he will develop a new body toward the end of the season from gaining more power. People will doubt the Blur, but he will rise as Superman and take flight using the power of the sun to defeat Darkseid or something like that.[/HIDE]

Kara is back!

It's over 8,000!
Tonight's episode was GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

YES! It was one of the best episodes of Smallville ever. There's no question about it. So much happened. So many good things happened.

We got to revisit the past and it was such a great feeling for us fans who have followed this series for a decade. The way it was done was superb.

Clark finally lets go of his guilt from the past and looks to the future. He's losing his fears. He's becoming stronger. I love how the implication of that was the end in which Clark was FLYING!

He meets his future self, who seems much stronger and much more intelligent than him. We see the classic Clark Kent!

Oliver's speech was great. He beat the bashing media silly without even trying.

The characters have come a long way and I like how this episode showed that.

It's over 8,000!
I'm looking forward to that episode. I was unsure when I read the rumors and spoilers, but the preview looks good.