It's over 8,000!
Why wasn't there a thread to talk about this? Season 10 just premired here a few hours ago and it was great. I missed the Jonathan Kent speeches for some reason. They really get to me.

It's over 8,000!
It is the final season. Why do you feel the need to come into threads just to do something like that?

It's over 8,000!
I hoped this series would continue much after the tenth season, but it's really ending here.

It's over 8,000!
Yeah. There's no discussion there. Let's talk about the actual series now, please.

Banned
It is the final season. Why do you feel the need to come into threads just to do something like that?

Don't get your panties in a bunch :laugh: Season 8 was supposed to be the final season, and then season 9 was supposed to be the final season. If this does well, chances are there will be a season 11. I am just glad he finally got the real suit. I just hope he wears it. And was that DarkSide at the end?

Banned
I predict midway thru this season that if the ratings are high enough..........WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER SEASON :sly:

Yup there will be if it does well enough. People that are "THIS IS THE FINAL SEASON CAUSE THEY SAID SO" are kinda not really up on how the tv thing works I think :laugh:

Lurker
Don't get your panties in a bunch :laugh: Season 8 was supposed to be the final season, and then season 9 was supposed to be the final season. If this does well, chances are there will be a season 11. I am just glad he finally got the real suit. I just hope he wears it. And was that DarkSide at the end?

Don't get your panties up in a bunch? Are you serious? How can he not be? You were so rude from the beginning of the thread! :redface2: