Twitter - @MisturYellow
Wow, glad to see the hampsters are all in their wheels again. Thanks again Wiz.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I suggest we all contribute to this man's Thanksgiving Dinner for this November for the job he's done these past couple of days...........any1 disagree?

Like a passing wind...
Woah...a hacker had tried to f-up HJU while I was gone? Damn, anyone care to PM how it went down?

I don't know the whole story but I do thank WW for saving the place.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Dedicating all your time and resources to restoring a website in such short time is no joke. WebWizard, you're too awesome man. Im sure everyone and their grandmother from their father's side agrees with that. :thumbs:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
If we can just Rider Kick those hackers butts, we'll do an "All HJU Kick!"

It's over 8,000!
Dedicating all your time and resources to restoring a website in such short time is no joke. WebWizard, you're too awesome man. Im sure everyone and their grandmother from their father's side agrees with that. :thumbs:

I don't have a grandmother... :sweat:

If we can just Rider Kick those hackers butts, we'll do an "All HJU Kick!"

I wanted to try my Rider Punch. :laugh:

n/s
All deleted members should be restored. I'm rebuilding a few indexes that should re-link their posts to them. It's possible those accounts won't be able to sign in until it is finished, shouldn't take long. Passwords will be whatever they were at the time of the last server move in May, as will most of the stats for those accounts.

Are people still being signed out all the time?

Nice job although their pics and sigs are gone.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
their pics and sigs are gone.
Both of which are easily replaceable. The important thing is that are no m*thaf8ckin' hackers that can keep HJU down (especially when we've got an awesome guy like WebWizard on our side)!
:buttrock: