CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I think there might be something wrong with the thread subscriptions. For me it shows I have 40+ unread threads (From up to a month ago) and whenever I check one, it disappears instead of just unbolding.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I think there might be something wrong with the thread subscriptions. For me it shows I have 40+ unread threads (From up to a month ago) and whenever I check one, it disappears instead of just unbolding.

Just do "mark forums read"... It should clear those up. It's a result of the restore that webwizard went through...

私の占いは当たる
Man...Dami's Henshin ''Very-Limited'' banner just came up while I was looking through here again. Talk about weird irony.

I only ever see that when the site has tech issues, I thought it was keyed to when the site was down :sweat:

Deleted accounts restored

All deleted members should be restored. I'm rebuilding a few indexes that should re-link their posts to them. It's possible those accounts won't be able to sign in until it is finished, shouldn't take long. Passwords will be whatever they were at the time of the last server move in May, as will most of the stats for those accounts.

Are people still being signed out all the time?

Looks good, was able to reset my password and got my account back. Everyone else should be good to go

It's over 8,000!
I'm able to stay logged in here. I used to get logged out here when I clicked the banner, but it doesn't do that anymore. Nice work.