Sweet Sweets
It's good to see that things are mostly back to normal..thanks, WebWizard :)...as for the hacker...yeah, what a prick...I'm wondering if it's the same guy who got JapanHero a while back...

By the Power of Gaia!!!
It wouldn't surprise me if it was...

Man...Dami's Henshin ''Very-Limited'' banner just came up while I was looking through here again. Talk about weird irony.

It's over 8,000!
Seconded. Thanks, WebWizard.

Man...now if we could just find those friggin' hackers and Rider Kick 'em in their faces a few times...

Damn straight. :mad:

:sweat:It could've been I've just never paid attention, but there are two Master Toolbar headers at the top of the page. The header with "User Cp, FAQ, Members List, etc." I see two levels of it with some repeated.

I don't remember the second one being there. At GX_ST, there's no second layer and that I think is the default. There also was a threat about a month ago there.

The new Tendou Souji
:sweat:It could've been I've just never paid attention, but there are two Master Toolbar headers at the top of the page. The header with "User Cp, FAQ, Members List, etc." I see two levels of it with some repeated.

Crap, I just noticed that. o_O

It's over 8,000!
I forgot. Thanks WW. You sent that hacker running with your skills. :thumbs:

Ore, Sanjou!
well, I'm glad to see that the problems have stopped. any estimate of when we'll get the skins back?

It keeps signing me out when I click on "Stay Signed In"