Why do hackers find doing that fun? If they want to sit in front for a computer all day can't they play a MMO?

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
EHHH?!:O_O: JFC's account got deleted?!!!
First it was hacked and deleted most threads here and now it's already gone. :( I do hope Wiz can get the account back.

Anyways, thanks Wiz for your big help in HJU.

Update.

Most of you have noticed things are pretty much back to normal now. Everything I thought of to test so far seems to be working again. There might be some global options left that are still changed. Since I don't really use these forums I don't know what's off. So if something still isn't right, shout it out.

As far as deleted accounts go, now that the site is back to normal, I'm going to start restoring those and hopefully it will be as if nothing ever happened. Most of the themes are missing right now but that is a minor issue that I won't be fixing tonight.

I sort of felt like the girl in Jurassic Park flipping all the switches back on during the final test lol.

On a positive note, the actions of this scum bag caused me to find and kill 4 "viruses" embedded in the site and one in the database, so hopefully the AV alerts will stop as well.

I tried to do everything so as to have the least impact on everyone but there were a few times where things got pretty messed up, but we pulled through and sent that son of a ***** running.

n/s
Update.

Most of you have noticed things are pretty much back to normal now. Everything I thought of to test so far seems to be working again. There might be some global options left that are still changed. Since I don't really use these forums I don't know what's off. So if something still isn't right, shout it out.

As far as deleted accounts go, now that the site is back to normal, I'm going to start restoring those and hopefully it will be as if nothing ever happened. Most of the themes are missing right now but that is a minor issue that I won't be fixing tonight.

I sort of felt like the girl in Jurassic Park flipping all the switches back on during the final test lol.

On a positive note, the actions of this scum bag caused me to find and kill 4 "viruses" embedded in the site and one in the database, so hopefully the AV alerts will stop as well.

I tried to do everything so as to have the least impact on everyone but there were a few times where things got pretty messed up, but we pulled through and sent that son of a ***** running.

Just in case, please restore JFC and the rest of their accounts and please do not include bot members, angra and his cronies.

n/s
Something's not right. This forum is still A-OK but the main site doesn't work.

Damn hackers! Their timing couldn't have been worse, since we finally got the name and logo reveal for PR18 yesterday!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Seems fine on my end now. Thanks WebWizard!