Site Status

Denjin_Zaboga23

Sweet Sweets
It's good to see that things are mostly back to normal..thanks, WebWizard :)...as for the hacker...yeah, what a prick...I'm wondering if it's the same guy who got JapanHero a while back...

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
Seconded. Thanks, WebWizard.

Man...now if we could just find those friggin' hackers and Rider Kick 'em in their faces a few times...

Damn straight. :mad:

:sweat:It could've been I've just never paid attention, but there are two Master Toolbar headers at the top of the page. The header with "User Cp, FAQ, Members List, etc." I see two levels of it with some repeated.

I don't remember the second one being there. At GX_ST, there's no second layer and that I think is the default. There also was a threat about a month ago there.

FuuNoKami Oka

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I think there might be something wrong with the thread subscriptions. For me it shows I have 40+ unread threads (From up to a month ago) and whenever I check one, it disappears instead of just unbolding.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I think there might be something wrong with the thread subscriptions. For me it shows I have 40+ unread threads (From up to a month ago) and whenever I check one, it disappears instead of just unbolding.

Just do "mark forums read"... It should clear those up. It's a result of the restore that webwizard went through...

WebWizard

Deleted accounts restored

All deleted members should be restored. I'm rebuilding a few indexes that should re-link their posts to them. It's possible those accounts won't be able to sign in until it is finished, shouldn't take long. Passwords will be whatever they were at the time of the last server move in May, as will most of the stats for those accounts.

Are people still being signed out all the time?

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
I'm able to stay logged in here. I used to get logged out here when I clicked the banner, but it doesn't do that anymore. Nice work.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts