It's over 8,000!
Why doesn't he get his rank back now? I guess because Keith is busy fixing the forums, huh?

PARTY HARD
So you just want to say "Oh you had your fun, now let's get back to a half-destroyed forum site!" and pray?

It's called "Shut up and stop complaining." Be realistic. What're you gonna, go hunt down the guy? You can complain and curse all you want, that's not gonna do anything. Unless you have the ability to do something, then go ahead, but if not, then just take it as it is. It's called being realistic about the situation.

I'm so happy I wasn't deleted, I still can't get past page one on any page though. Just want to say how much this sucks, and thank you for the hard work your doing, and hope the jackass who did this meets a grim end.

PARTY HARD
Sorry. Because I'm not as concerned as you guys are about a hacker. If I were to be upset, it'd be because I was bored for a few hours with nothing to do online. But otherwise, it's not my problem.

I'm the Dark Knight
I hope everything is right.............

Now I must pry that everything is right, damn that hacker :mad:

It's over 8,000!
Sorry. Because I'm not as concerned as you guys are about a hacker. If I were to be upset, it'd be because I was bored for a few hours with nothing to do online. But otherwise, it's not my problem.

I can see your indifference, but this affects people. Years get trashed over some guy's whim. It's ridiculous. It just shouldn't happen. As someone who has created and maintained something, I know what this is like. We're entitled to our opinions about this.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Can't go to the ends of threads....damn the hacker.

Just editing to check out for any news. It's gonna be hard to keep track of news if we can't scan to the ends of pages.

How are we gonna notify eachother when the sites up and running.