Mezameru, sono tamashii
well to be fair, my relationship is the only stress free thing I have going on right now -_- 'cause even internet forums manage to stress me out some times.

The Cookie Man!
31 and still single...been single since I was 15. Never got around to getting a girlfriend

boogie woogie feng shui
I've been in my current relationship for almost two years, and I wouldn't have it any other way. There are ups and downs to every relationship, you just have to decide which is worth more to you. Sometimes I miss the freedom to do whatever I want with whoever I want whenever I want, but when it comes down to it, I don't allow myself to be that restricted and there aren't really any other girls I would want to be with anyway. My best friend, on the other hand, is one of these permanently single guys that sleeps around with everyone, and I'm infinitely happier. No contest for me.

So two-thirds of us on HJU can't get girlfriends. Doesn't this say something about us?

I feel a really bad geek stereotype coming on here... :laugh:

Last edited:
I wanna fly high....
So two-thirds of us on HJU can't get girlfriends. Doesn't this say something about us?

I feel a really bad geek stereotype coming on here... :laugh:

I can if I want to, I just don't want to. I just like going on dates and hanging out. Maybe a little *squeeky matress* if she so desires.

Fun fact: I just found out that this girl I've been talking to for a little while became a stripper recently. I could have a stripper girlfriend. ^_^

Lurker
Ive been in a relationship for 3 years, but some months ago my GF got the chance to study in japan and she left :( she'll be there until september.

Were having a long distance relationship now, and things are going just fine. I'm planning to ask her to marry me in january :)