I is single~ lol no girls like me cause I'm weird lol :) but recently I've been getting a lot more numbers just because I carry a film camera :S LOL

Bandito Shake Cometh
Being single is great, what with misery and all.

Mezameru, sono tamashii
I'm actually in a Long Distance relationship. We Skype often and send each other stuff. She lives in Holland though so its a ways away, but we're both in it for the long haul, I'll probably end up moving there. We're just 1 month away from our First Anniversary and meeting next summer.

I wanna fly high....
That's another thing that gets me. Most Message board folk have long distance relationships. What's up with that? Are the girls in people's hometowns that shallow or are people just too scared to step outside of their comfort zones?

strange enough..a lot of the long distant relationships happen from mapple story LOL and some actually work, my friends in one now, they started dating for awhile through mapple and the internet and he flew down to melbourne, Australia to be with her, 4 year relationship counting this day haha

Raxbait: Hip
Maple Story :castlerock:
lol, I havent played in such a long time.

Oh! And currently single. But will vote when I have a relationship :p

Mezameru, sono tamashii
That's another thing that gets me. Most Message board folk have long distance relationships. What's up with that? Are the girls in people's hometowns that shallow or are people just too scared to step outside of their comfort zones?

Well despite my looks, I'm a pretty nerdy guy that has some issues talking to people I don't know in real life. Self Confidence isn't too great :sweat:
Besides when I do date, I date for potential marriage...and I live in the ghetto...the people here aren't exactly the type of partnerships I want to form...<.<

I wanna fly high....
Besides when I do date, I date for potential marriage...and I live in the ghetto...the people here aren't exactly the type of partnerships I want to form...<.<

Dude, I just checked your profile and you're a year younger than me. Marriage should be the least of your worries right now.

Mezameru, sono tamashii
Dude, I just checked your profile and you're a year younger than me. Marriage should be the least of your worries right now.

I have some old school morals and values. Plus it doesn't help that the men in my family don't really live far into their 40s. Especially since I've had HBP for years.

I wanna fly high....
And that's why marriage should be the least of your problems. Concentrate on your health. Looking for a potential wife could make you sicker.