Throwing Some Justice!
For all the members, are you currently single or in a relationship right now?

I'm single and I don't see the shame in it. I had a few girls here and there, but not an actual relationship with them, since they had no interest in me. Right now, I'm more focused on doing what I want to do for fun and doing stuff with my friends and so on. I'm sure I'll get someone one of these days, but no doubt I'm living the freedom of it and I don't see it irritating to your life.

Lurker
There are bright sides in being single. Like you ain't connected to a ball & chain! :laugh:

I'm currently in a relationship! She came back from japan months ago! Words can't express how glad I'am to see her beside me again!

Last edited:
Pony, please.
I'm single, and I don't find any problems with it.

I have my doubts about whether that'll be the same thing I say by next week, but I have no idea. Just that being on a vacation where there are about 20 people and only 3 guys...yeah. Something's probably going to happen. We have guidelines and such, being high schoolers, but still.

Lurker
well shoot, HS like that would've been a blast for me DangerDang! What do you new kids consider the Barry White music for ya?

Open Relationship...so sorta between. No strippers lately though.

Pony, please.
well shoot, HS like that would've been a blast for me DangerDang! What do you new kids consider the Barry White music for ya?

Who? Lol.

And actually, it's a church trip. Doesn't mean there's no romantic tension though. Can't stop everyone...

Lurker
that was a joke right? I mean I'm not that old ;-/

still, I knew some church girls that were just ... just wow. ;)

Lurker
I've actually been in a relationship for a couple of years now

Pony, please.
still, I knew some church girls that were just ... just wow. ;)

Yeah, we have some who...uh, well, give me a sec.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8042/l0f78e9d3cebc458eb2087bak3.jpg
That's me and her. We were actually in a relationship back in December and I was pretty happy. The way things have been going I think we might try it again but I'm not sure.

Either way this is not a thread about my relationship problems so we can stop there. Don't want to hog the spotlight.

Edit: Not that this needs addressing, but I look better than that most of the time. Bright pictures don't do me justice, especially with that hair...

Lurker
Happily in a relationship, thank you.

Just got off the phone with her about fifty minutes ago, actually.

I wanna fly high....
No relationship for me, thanks. Heard too many horror stories. For example, my best friend's last girlfriend made him wait a year before they had sex. The result? She cheated on him, and broke up with him.

I expected a lot of people here say they prefer relationships, but color me suprised.